Windows 10: Start page icons not loading

Discus and support Start page icons not loading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This happened weeks ago, but I think that this is a **BIG PROBLEM** so I post this. Apps downloaded from Microsoft Store won't load thumbnail images.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by [][][][][], Apr 27, 2020.

1. Start page icons not loading

This happened weeks ago, but I think that this is a **BIG PROBLEM** so I post this.

Apps downloaded from Microsoft Store won't load thumbnail images.

Start page icons not loading 29cfcacb-8a01-46eb-a560-27f994ea9207?upload=true.png Start page icons not loading 7cfcfd5f-eb10-41cd-a8ba-460d0c9f440a?upload=true.png Start page icons not loading 38403ea3-dea2-4e6a-bea2-dc40e69ae221?upload=true.png Start page icons not loading 187d7c1a-03bb-4835-a281-2357ef433cfe?upload=true.png

and also images won't give me a preview.

Start page icons not loading b14625ea-f3b3-4178-a9cf-60cf1436027d?upload=true.png

videos too.

Start page icons not loading 90fba129-8f37-4fad-8f31-c3a42d57443d?upload=true.png

any solutions?

:)

[][][][][], Apr 27, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 27, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 27, 2020
  4. glynnpt Win User

Start page icons not loading

wrong icons on start page

I have got several Serif programs. The short cuts on the desktop have the correct icons, but those on the start page, pinned tiles and all apps list have only got the Microsoft Paint 3D icon showing. How can I get the correct icons back

glynnpt, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Start page icons not loading

1. Start page icons not loading - Similar Threads - Start page icons

2. page not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page not loading: I have a new computer with Windows 10 and in the last few days my pages wont load and I can't use programs as they mostly time out between pages.There are no internet issues and no downloads required that i can see. Help...
  3. Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start: Hi Guys. My windows taskbar doesn't load any icons after I log in. They only appear once I click windows button couple of times. My windows version is 20H2 19042.685. It happens on a clean reinstall. Do you have any suggestions? submitted by /u/CharliePCIe [link]...
  4. Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons?: Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-monitor-no-start-pageno-icons/e02122b1-e0ce-4480-a834-c985ad3b7589
  5. corrupt / default icons on start page

in Windows 10 Support
    corrupt / default icons on start page: i can only see icons if the apps are on an internal drive. apps that are on an external drive i don't see the correct icons. they all look the same and i have to resize them from small to medium so i see the app's title. i'm running the latest Windows 10 build.. v1809...
  6. Slow Loading Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Loading Pages: Hi, Would like to know why my pages take so long to load? It always says, "page is unresponsive." I am using Google Chrome. Tried using Microsoft Edge, and the same thing happens. Advice will be appreciated....
  7. Browser Suddenly Starting Loading Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Suddenly Starting Loading Blank Pages: Hi, I've had my computer for around 4 years. I've never seen this problem before. About 3 weeks ago, I started experiencing internet problems on my computer. It started not being able to join Minecraft servers. It gave me an error. But then I could only open Youtube. Then,...
  8. Missing Icons in Start Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icons in Start Page: When I boot my Windows 10 Home Edition (64 bit) of Microsoft the startpage misses sometimes icons (replaced by a generic icon) but the link is still there and the apps opens when clicked upon the generic icon. I must admit: I have a lot op icons (small) on my startpage: plus...
  9. Start Page Tile Icon Question?.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Page Tile Icon Question?.: Hi, I was adding a new shortcut and rearranging things on my start page tiles and somehow got the new tile icon for handbrake into the existing one for Control Panel. This resulted in two smaller icons in the same tile. I fiddled about and got Handbrake into its own tile but...
  10. page loading

in Browsers and Email
    page loading: I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear I have more than enough everything, is...