Windows 10: Start page open the Microsoft page

Discus and support Start page open the Microsoft page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It’s really annoying but I cannot set Google as a start page. Whatever I do ends in with Microsoft page. I changed browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, I.E.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steven Porter1, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Start page open the Microsoft page

It’s really annoying but I cannot set Google as a start page. Whatever I do ends in with Microsoft page. I changed browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, I.E. but no avail. I tried to set the start page in all browsers to Google but also no avail. I don’t know what else I can do

:)

Steven Porter1, Dec 16, 2018

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 21, 2020
  3. theking2 Win User
    Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Start page open the Microsoft page

Personal Web Page project

Removed the dots, good call.

Today i'm going to finish up the home page, and start working on the rest of the pages.

Any good suggestions for a portfolio picture?

freaksavior, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Start page open the Microsoft page

1. Start page open the Microsoft page - Similar Threads - Start page open

2. The page of Microsoft account login is not opening

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The page of Microsoft account login is not opening: When i try to sign in my pc it open Microsoft account for sometime and then it close automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-page-of-microsoft-account-login-is-not-opening/aa2f651f-c31d-42a3-bc6a-6ed44419de93
  3. Microsoft opening page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft opening page: I saw an image on the opening page that incorrectly identified the location. How can this be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-opening-page/d818cb7f-e373-42d0-809b-f37f28771e13
  4. Start Page

Start Page: When working in a program, my PC goes back to Start page frequently and I have to restart the program. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-page/4ed408ab-1a0d-4a01-8d5a-339e5b706858
  5. Start Page

Start Page: I just did a factory restoral and installed Win 10. When I click on the Start button, what comes up is a small square taking up about 15% of my desktop. What I'd like to know is: Can that small area be expanded. When I had it before the restoral, and on my laptop also, it...
  6. Open microsoft edge with a spacific page

Open microsoft edge with a spacific page: Open microsoft edge with a spacific page . Microsoft calendar url ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-microsoft-edge-with-a-spacific-page/864fa942-bfa2-41ff-affa-4d556a035e7f
  7. start page

start page: hi, i have somehow lost the opening page when I click on the window key, i can have the apps page or the list of squares page but not the two together https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-page/5cadc4f0-ca6d-461a-8262-4a444dbbeafa
  8. Edge opens with previous page instead of start page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge opens with previous page instead of start page: Randomly, not all the time, after a reboot (or power off/on) Edge will start with the previously opened page instead of the set "home" (start) page. Is there any way to prevent this? This is what I have set. [img] 114998
  9. My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

in Browsers and Email
    My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error: I set the setting to set the start page of Microsoft Edge browser to a blank page, but when I reopen it's still in the Start Page with those news headlines and such, I tried to adjust the settings, but it's still the same result. Need help. 101637
  10. Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge: How to: Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge How to Customize your Start Page in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...