Windows 10: Start panel issues, error 1000

Discus and support Start panel issues, error 1000 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Acer Aspire 5 a515-54G, Windows10 1909 x64 Home, last update KB4541335. Just moving a start pane caused error 1000: "StartMenuExperienceHost.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frank in Abra, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Start panel issues, error 1000

Acer Aspire 5 a515-54G, Windows10 1909 x64 Home, last update KB4541335.
    Just moving a start pane caused error 1000: "StartMenuExperienceHost.exe stopped working" on a 1 month old freshly installed system with updated BIOS and drivers. After I unistalled Acer's mobile sign-in app 3rd party app, not activated and trying to fill the gap on the start panel by dragging another Acer tile Quick Access that tile jumped to the corner of the screen and froze. I then unpinned the frozen tile Start context menu, pinned it again and this time I was able to move it to the empty slot: The upper part of the Start panel is apparently controlled by GPO while the lower part is user-defined in Windows10 1909 and moving Acer's Bloatware tiles may have triggered a system conflict error 1000? There seem to be some issues with Windows10 1909 Start menu/panel unstable after the latest Windows updates. It is also mind boggling that laptop makers keep pushing Bloatware despite recent negative media news about the security risks of Bloatware and resentment of customers.

:)

Frank in Abra, Apr 8, 2020

2. Code 43 My Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver
    cache needs to be flushed.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

I suggest you to manually update the Mouse driver from the Device Manager.

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Search for Mice and other pointing devices from the list of devices.

3. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

4. Uninstall the mouse driver and reinstall the latest driver from manufacturer website.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-1000

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 8, 2020
  3. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Start panel issues, error 1000

windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Start panel issues, error 1000

1. Start panel issues, error 1000 - Similar Threads - Start panel issues

2. application error id 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error id 1000: hello ,i still get this error on mij windows 11 pro 23h2 ,the laptop is a legion 5 from lenovo.can somebody help my with this error here are the detailsFaulting application name: svchost.exe_DiagTrack, version: 10.0.22621.1, timestamp: 0x6dc5c2a5Faulting module name:...
  3. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Error 1000 powershell.exe msvcrt.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1000 powershell.exe msvcrt.dll: Running a powershell script which calls other ps1, vbs, bat and exe applications. Sporadically I get error in the windows logs faulting msvcrt.dll. Everything is working perfectly though so I guess I can just disregard this error? Faulting application name:...
  7. Error 1026 .NET Runtime followed by Error 1000 for Intel HD Graphics Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 1026 .NET Runtime followed by Error 1000 for Intel HD Graphics Control Panel: My laptop (Dell Inspiron 5559) got recently updated to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03 and February 12, 2019—KB4483452 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10, version 1809 and Windows Server 2019. Now, when I try to open...
  8. Application Error 1000

Application Error 1000: Hi guys, i have some error that i don't know how to fix, some just logs a lot during the day like the first one, while the other has happened to me after a crash. I will post them so you can read. Hope you can help me. Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore:...
  9. Application Error 1000

Application Error 1000: [img] 72641
  10. msi.dll error 1000

in Windows 10 Support
    msi.dll error 1000: Started getting an msi.dll Error 1000 while trying to install an Intel app. See attachment. Help appreciated. 83379