Windows 10: Start pin screen

Discus and support Start pin screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to add a few of my downloaded apps to the start pin screen . Also if I want to remove something from this screen how do i do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DennisEwing1, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Start pin screen

I would like to add a few of my downloaded apps to the start pin screen . Also if I want to remove something from this screen how do i do this

:)

DennisEwing1, Jan 13, 2022
  2. AndySteck Win User

Kids corner pinned to start screen

I've seen several pictures of windows phone 8 start screens that show Kids Corner pinned to the start screen.

• How do I pin Kids Corner to the start screen with my HTC 8x?

AndySteck, Jan 13, 2022
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Start pin screen

Can't pin some items in Start Menu to Start Screen?

Any of the items under games in this screen shot will not pin to my Start Screen? They will pin to my taskbar though. It's windows 10 Enterprise if that matters. I can right click and select Pin to Start, but nothing happens. Right click again and Pin To Start is still listed as an option, but doesn't do anything?

Start pin screen [​IMG]

alphanumeric, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Start pin screen

1. Start pin screen - Similar Threads - Start pin screen

2. Start pin screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start pin screen: I would like to add a few of my downloaded apps to the start pin screen . Also if I want to remove something from this screen how do i do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-pin-screen/bf68f214-4814-4f35-975e-2de75de94297
  3. Start pin screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start pin screen: I would like to add a few of my downloaded apps to the start pin screen . Also if I want to remove something from this screen how do i do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-pin-screen/bf68f214-4814-4f35-975e-2de75de94297
  4. i can pin web sites to task bar but not to start screen ? but can pin apps to start screen ok?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can pin web sites to task bar but not to start screen ? but can pin apps to start screen ok?: why cant i pin to start screen when in a web page no option shows but pin to task bar works fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-pin-web-sites-to-task-bar-but-not-to-start/62282203-d611-43e6-8c87-d296f9d453f1
  5. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week: How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579
  6. pinning to start

pinning to start: During a recent troubleshooting session for sound a Microsoft tech. had me roll back to a couple weeks before to get it back. After this I lost the ability to save apps to my start page. I can still save to taskbar....
  7. Pin to Start

Pin to Start: Before the Anniversary Update I had added a registry key to add a Pin to Start option to the right click Context Menu to allow me to send individual files to the Start Menu. It worked great. After the update, the Pin to Start option disappeared from the Context Menu. The...
  8. Not pinning to start

in Windows 10 Support
    Not pinning to start: The only icon I am having difficulty with is the "control panel" icon. When I click pin to start everything goes as planned except the icon will not appear in start. I have pinned and un-pinned multiple times. I have even tried to drag it over. No luck. I can pin any other...
  9. Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?: Hello! I haven't tried the previews but follow the development through blogs and YouTube. I am running 8.1 on all my PC's and love it. I've become used to the start screen and tiles but was under the impression that the new start menu in 10 would make it possible to pin...
  10. Can't pin some items in Start Menu to Start Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't pin some items in Start Menu to Start Screen?: Any of the items under games in this screen shot will not pin to my Start Screen? They will pin to my taskbar though. It's windows 10 Enterprise if that matters. I can right click and select Pin to Start, but nothing happens. Right click again and Pin To Start is still listed...