Windows 10: Start producing training videos for YouTube using Windows

Discus and support Start producing training videos for YouTube using Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, Owing to the existing bothering situation due to the virus, I need to start creating videos for educational purposes, resembling the ones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tomyfr, Apr 7, 2020.

1. tomyfr Win User

Start producing training videos for YouTube using Windows

Hello all,

Owing to the existing bothering situation due to the virus, I need to start creating videos for educational purposes, resembling the ones uploaded on YouTube and look cool in terms of visual effects. I have been working on computer skills for a long time but have never worked on programs to build visual effects or pop up texts when the speaker is saying them. I created a video using MS PowerPoint and it seems fine but compared to those popular technical videos on YouTube, for instance, it's novice.
    On the other hand, I don't have enough time to master apps like Photoshop or Autodesk or other big ones to create professional videos nor do I have that objective.
    I just want to using a rather simple tool but better than MS PowerPoint or together with that, create better videos.
    For example, when I'm explaining a topic and saying keywords, those keywords turn up from any side of the screen and disappear after few instants. This is one example. Things like that can help me make better videos for now until I will get more spare time to dedicate it for learning relevant prominent programs (when needed).

Thanks so much beforehand.

:)

tomyfr, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Ian Sal Win User

internet explorer - youtube video while locked.

For this scenario, we would further suggest the following:

• Download a third party app from Windows Store, which does play Youtube videos even when the screen is locked.
    • Send your feedback to Youtube customer support about this particular concern.
    • Update to Windows 10 as Lumia 735 is upgradable.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Start producing training videos for YouTube using Windows - Similar Threads - Start producing training

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  4. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10: I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers...
  5. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10: I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers...
  6. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Software used by Microsoft in youtube videos

Software used by Microsoft in youtube videos: Which software does microsoft use to create fluent design and animation in youtube videos*original title: Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-used-by-microsoft-in-youtube-videos/36d974ff-7138-4791-a298-30f83a766fee
  8. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  9. Windows 10 Training videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Training videos: Microsoft offers some fantastic short training videos on how to use most of the Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc. I cannot seem to find similar videos on using Windows 10 targeted at basic end users. Does anything like this exist? John Farr *** Email...
  10. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba