Windows 10: Start Screen keeps popping up

Discus and support Start Screen keeps popping up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Hoping someone can help me. Have recently had a new screen installed by DELL on my Inspiron 13 and ever since the Windows START menu keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicoleBrayshaw, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Start Screen keeps popping up

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me. Have recently had a new screen installed by DELL on my Inspiron 13 and ever since the Windows START menu keeps popping up every few seconds. Dell have advised me that it is a Windows problem and not the new screen. Any suggestions as to how to stop this ? Not sure if it has something to do with the new screen installation or if it is just coincidence. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

:)

NicoleBrayshaw, Jun 18, 2020

2. On screen keypad keeps popping up!.

Hi Lynda,

The On-Screen keyboard may keep on popping up if it's not properly disabled. I highly suggest that you follow these steps:

1. Select the Start menu and then type “ease of access”. Press Enter when the Ease of Access Center option appears.
    2. Click “Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard.”
    3. Uncheck the “Use On-Screen Keyboard” checkbox. Click OK to save your changes and exit this screen.
    4. Restart your computer.

See the photo below.
    Start Screen keeps popping up a71b6c65-b477-4600-a027-6f905a1d3369?upload=true.png

You may also refer to the answer of Kiran Kishore on this

Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, Jun 18, 2020
  3. W10 Start Screen keeps popping up.

Windows 10 Start Screen keeps popping up when working in Excel (2010), Edge, Windows Exporer, (and other 'Apps'), if I access the App with 'Alt+Tab'. When I access the App via the Taskbar this happens a lot less. Any idea or suggestions? I've ran the SFC
    /scannow and was advised repairs have been made. Also tried compatibility settings to no avail.

HenriAssen, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Start Screen keeps popping up

On screen keypad keeps popping up!.

This would be a great fix IF I never wanted to use the on screen keypad! But I'm using a small tablet without an attached keyboard, I NEED to use the on screen keypad...WHEN I NEED IT! Every fix overlooks this option.

Usually, I just click on the keyboard icon on tool bar or in some cases, when I click on the blank search bar, it automatically opens the on screen keypad. THIS IS FINE!

However, when I'm just scrolling thru posts, etc., the on screen keypad pops up continuously. THIS ISSUE IS THE ONE WHICH NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!!

Thank you!

LyndaSims50, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Start Screen keeps popping up

1. Start Screen keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Start Screen keeps

2. A screen pop up when starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A screen pop up when starting: C:users\appdata\roaming\dejcbwj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-screen-pop-up-when-starting/1b50964e-2369-40ae-87e9-b77a9ddd2acb
  3. A screen pop up when starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A screen pop up when starting: C:users\appdata\roaming\dejcbwj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-screen-pop-up-when-starting/1b50964e-2369-40ae-87e9-b77a9ddd2acb
  4. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  5. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  6. A cmd screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd screen keeps popping up: There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App data\Roaming\avutuut...
  7. Start menu keeps popping up

Start menu keeps popping up: Past 4 days my start menu keeps popping up on my screen and closes by itself every second. I have tried every solution I have found online, I am using a regular pc with a mouse and keyboard, no touch pad. I have unplugged my keyboard just to watch it keep happening, reset my...
  8. Starting background recording keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Starting background recording keeps popping up: whenever i start a game it keeps popping up over and over again and i dont want to shut it off completely submitted by /u/DiggyMon1337 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3pzd7/starting_background_recording_keeps_popping_up/
  9. Lock screen keeps popping up

Lock screen keeps popping up: I have tried many things to try to stop the lock screen from popping up constantly and have failed, I think it stated after the last windows 10 update. Please help....
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 start screen keeps popping up after lock screen