Windows 10: Start shifted in whole desktop

Discus and support Start shifted in whole desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows 10 and as you can see in the picture, my Start is shifted on the upper left side and I cannot see desktop icons even I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeepTj, Apr 15, 2019.

1. DeepTj Win User

Start shifted in whole desktop

Hi,

I have windows 10 and as you can see in the picture, my Start is shifted on the upper left side and I cannot see desktop icons even I am unable to do right click. Please give a solution if you have any idea.

thanks

Start shifted in whole desktop 05003110-3ad2-4195-994c-41a953d9ca0f?upload=true.jpg

:)

DeepTj, Apr 15, 2019

2. Resize and rearrange desktop icons with ctrl+shift+(1-0)

To change your desktop icons from vertical to horizontal, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select small icons.

Once done, try to change again the size and display of your desktop icons using the
    Ctrl+shift+(1-0) mode and check if the same issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Start shifted in whole desktop

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Start shifted in whole desktop

1. Start shifted in whole desktop - Similar Threads - Start shifted whole

2. shift lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    shift lock: my caps lock and shift keys are no longer functioning, can anyone help with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-lock/8e770671-0b2a-4390-8b23-f1f3a6c62b41
  3. Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365: At the outset of 2019, we all have personal goals, but most of us also have professional goals for the year ahead. For those of us in IT, this is a time to think about how you deliver the modern, empowering workplace for your business in a cloud-connected world. With...
  4. starting a desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    starting a desktop: i recently got a refurbish computer , when i turn it on it starts to boot up about half way through it gives a stop code inaccessible boot device. do you have any advice for this problem....
  5. Whole Startup is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whole Startup is gone: After updating my computer with the automatic updates i restarted my computer and the update finished. the login screen was working fine but after logging in i am only seeing a black screen.. no task bar no desktop no wallpaper.. i am able to run chrome using the task...
  6. Start to Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start to Desktop: When I log on in Windows 10 it automatic go to the Start screen. That is ok for 90%. How do I toggle between the Start screen and the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-to-desktop/147fa8dd-cf69-4b78-b919-afca96171c5e
  7. Microsoft Helping customers shift to a modern desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Helping customers shift to a modern desktop: IT is complex. And that means it can be difficult to keep up with the day-to-day demands of your organization, let alone deliver technological innovation that drives the business forward. In desktop management, this is especially true: the process of creating standard images,...
  8. SHIFT >>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHIFT >>: Hi, Can someone tell me in words what the lines with >> are doing please? Camerart.
  9. Shift key

Shift key: Hi folks> right now my keybord is printing all capitals unless I depress the shift key> I know there is a way to switch it back, but I don't know where to find it. 104384
  10. Shift a not working

Shift a not working: all of a sudden the shift and a do not work at all (no capital a and no lower case a) this is from using the keyboard and the osk.exe on screen keyboard. this is for both shift keys. all other keys work fine using shift to make a capital letter. this seems to have...