Windows 10: Start, Store, Action Center, Edge DO NOT work in one of accounts...

Discus and support Start, Store, Action Center, Edge DO NOT work in one of accounts... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Coming from the Seven and Eight great forums... As said in the title, Start, Store, Action Center, Edge DO NOT work in one of my accounts...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MB17, Jul 28, 2015.

1. MB17 Win User

Start, Store, Action Center, Edge DO NOT work in one of accounts...

Hi,

Coming from the Seven and Eight great forums...

As said in the title, Start, Store, Action Center, Edge DO NOT work in one of my accounts... They are working fine on the other two accounts I have. This is the only account which has encryption, though I do not think this matters (but then...).

Win 10 Pro, installed today via Windows Update.

Thank for any help.

:)

2. start menu, microsoft edge, action center, Battery icon, search box are not responding

thank you sir,

let me say first that i did not revive any error message or error code on screen also i did not make any change before, it happen certainly. i am using local account not Microsoft account. i already try system file checker option but nothing happen

samirulhassan, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Mbandomo Win User
    Mbandomo, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Start, Store, Action Center, Edge DO NOT work in one of accounts...

1. Start, Store, Action Center, Edge DO NOT work in one of accounts... - Similar Threads - Start Store Action

2. Action center not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center not working: Hello, I was trying to open my action center on the bottom right but when I clicked it, it didnt' work. I restarted my computer to see if it was just a small problem but it isnt working at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  3. Action center not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center not working: Hello, I was trying to open my action center on the bottom right but when I clicked it, it didnt' work. I restarted my computer to see if it was just a small problem but it isnt working at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  4. start icon and action center not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start icon and action center not working: What to do if the start icon and action center not working.The start icon not working so I can not get to programs or go to power menus to shut down or restart.Can not get to action center to connect Wifi...network....
  5. start icon and action center not working

start icon and action center not working: What to do if the start icon and action center not working.The start icon not working so I can not get to programs or go to power menus to shut down or restart.Can not get to action center to connect Wifi...network....
  6. start icon and action center not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. action center not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    action center not working: recently i noticed my right side tab that goes off when there are notifications didnt do that anymore, everytime i try to click on it to show the notifications nothing happens, i've tried reaching the action center through different ways and i get windows shell is updating,...
  8. Action center not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not working: Hi. I have a problem, I cannot open action center with notifications in bottom bar and read them. I cant open calendar in bottom bar. I cant connect bluetooth devices, I click on "add bluetooth or other device" and nothing reacts. Please help...
  9. Windows Reset - Start Menu, Search, Action Center not working, Settings, Edge and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Reset - Start Menu, Search, Action Center not working, Settings, Edge and...: Hi I performed a windows reset on my Surface Pro (2018 edition) as I was having some DNS/VPN issues (I didn't have much installed on the PC, so figured a reset would be the most straight forward fix). Since I have performed the reset, my start menu, search bar and action...
  10. edge browser/open action center do not open

edge browser/open action center do not open: I downloaded New CorelDraw X3 Graphic.CDR from the internet yesterday. On installing the software, my edge browser/open action center and such peculiar features of windows 10 do not open at a click. what can I do to restore to normal functions?...