Windows 10: Start, Store, Edge no longer working

Discus and support Start, Store, Edge no longer working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had Windows 10 since it was available, and everything was working fine til just recently. Edge, Start, store, Cortana, no longer work. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by olblindman, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Start, Store, Edge no longer working

I have had Windows 10 since it was available, and everything was working fine til just recently. Edge, Start, store, Cortana, no longer work. I did find a fix on You-Tube ( using powershell), that was only temporary, at best. It seems to work for a few minutes when I boot up, then stops.
    I was going to back up all my files, for a restore, but I get an error message: files failed to back up: Windlp.state-old xml, and Windlp.state.xml. I do not know if this related or not. I could not find these files on my PC....

Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks

:)

olblindman, Jul 15, 2016

2. Windows November Update

After installing the November update The start menu, Cortana, Edge and the store no longer work. How can I correct this.

RichardShivell, Jul 15, 2016
  3. BClan Win User
    Variety of Windows 10 features no longer working

I have had Windows 10 for a while and it worked fine. All of the sudden starting a couple of weeks ago several things are no longer working including edge, store, update, start button ...

BClan, Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

Start, Store, Edge no longer working

1. Start, Store, Edge no longer working - Similar Threads - Start Store Edge

2. Netflix no longer works in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix no longer works in Edge: Netflix no longer works in Edge browser for me. I'm on 1909. It stopped working after Edge browser was upgraded to the new one I think. I get error code D7701-1003 submitted by /u/teutonicnight99 [link] [comments]...
  3. Pin to start no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin to start no longer works: After the last windows 10 software update, there are several problems. The most annoying is that the pin to start no longer works. Can that be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-to-start-no-longer-works/f1ca1526-ce8a-4e4b-a8da-f8ac03219fde
  4. Microsoft store no longer working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store no longer working: How do I get it to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-longer-working/67523f25-4d72-4605-a5ef-d5fcaaa7ac4d
  5. Microsoft Edge No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Edge No Longer Working: When I try to launch Microsoft Edge I get this error that the side by side configuration is incorrect. I've tried everything online to fix this and nothing seems to work....
  6. Start menu and Edge no longer work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu and Edge no longer work: I initially installed KB4517389 without a problem. However, I coincidentally experienced problem with a Personal Cloud that I suspected could be due to the update and I uninstalled the update. The server problem turned out to be drive failure, and I reinstalled the update but...
  7. Microsoft Edge no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge no longer working: [ATTACH] After installing the 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 (KB4517211), Microsoft Edge no longer works. It is missing its icon and name, and upon opening the app it just crashes immediately....
  8. Edge and Store not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge and Store not working: Both apps are not working after the upgrade. I've read of others having the same problems and I have even tried some of the suggested fixes. They are still not working. 10089
  9. Start menu no longer works

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu no longer works: My Win10 Start menu no longer works with my main user account. It still works under other user logins. It doesn't open whether I hit the Windows key or if I click the Start button. Any clues? 17088
  10. Start no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start no longer working: I have had Win 10 installed and working well until this past week, when the Start button on my keyboard and the on screen icon no longer work. The screen icon will turn dark yellow with either touch or pen, but it does not open. I can right click it and get to that menu, but...