Windows 10: Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240.

Discus and support Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For both build 10166 and 10240 the start button next to Cortana is missing on one of my computers. There is an arrow that when clicked on opens the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ofladrt, Jul 16, 2015.

1. ofladrt Win User

Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240.

For both build 10166 and 10240 the start button next to Cortana is missing on one of my computers. There is an arrow that when clicked on opens the desktop metro icons and performs about the same functions as the windows logo start button.

:)

ofladrt, Jul 16, 2015
  2. Nagmoti S Win User

Start up windows logo not showing-windows 10 pro

Hi,

I have upgraded my HP pavilion laptop to windows 10 pro (10240 build) from windows 8.1 pro.

When I start the machine HP logo appears and rotating dots appear for few seconds.

The laptop goes directly to login page WITHOUT showing the windows logo (as it should be), my other two computers show the windows logo.

Though the laptop and the OS are working normally, I still suspects error in installing the windows 10 OS and so the logo is not appearing during log in.

Any suggestions...pl revert.

thanks,

Nagmoti S, Jul 16, 2015
  3. BashiqAli Win User
    windows startup problem

Hi,

I have upgraded my HP pavilion laptop to windows 10 pro (10240 build) from windows 8.1 pro.

When I start the machine HP logo appears and rotating dots appear for few seconds.

The laptop goes directly to login page WITHOUT showing the windows logo (as it should be), my other two computers show the windows logo.

Though the laptop and the OS are working normally, I still suspects error in installing the windows 10 OS and so the logo is not appearing during log in.

Any suggestions...pl revert.

thanks,

BashiqAli, Jul 16, 2015
Thema:

Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240.

1. Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240. - Similar Threads - Start switch logo

2. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows boot logo missing: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  3. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows boot logo missing: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  4. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Logo: I just purchased a new laptop it came with Windows 10 Pro 2021 on it. When I move the cursor over to the Windows Logo symbol or start and left click on it, it does not show my programs. I never had this problem with my Windows 10 Home. Need some help with this problem....
  5. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Logo: I just purchased a new laptop it came with Windows 10 Pro 2021 on it. When I move the cursor over to the Windows Logo symbol or start and left click on it, it does not show my programs. I never had this problem with my Windows 10 Home. Need some help with this problem....
  6. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Switch User entry missing from Start Menu

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switch User entry missing from Start Menu: This may sound like a repeat of a previous post but I'm pretty certain it isn't. I have Fast User Switching enabled per instructions in Enable or Disable Fast User Switching in Windows 10 I am able to switch user with the Ctl-Alt-Del menu item and from the Win-L lock screen....
  8. windows 10 boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 boot logo missing: When my hp lap boots its not showing the windows 10 boot logo. After the hp logo black screen with loading circle appears .how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo-missing/225eb74b-5885-4b47-909d-ecedb181a84e
  9. WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY: Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10. Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB , anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after...
  10. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Logo: My windows logo, edge and many more things not working I need help to restore 39785