Windows 10: Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240.

Discus and support Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For both build 10166 and 10240 the start button next to Cortana is missing on one of my computers. There is an arrow that when clicked on opens the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ofladrt, Jul 16, 2015.

1. ofladrt Win User

Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240.

For both build 10166 and 10240 the start button next to Cortana is missing on one of my computers. There is an arrow that when clicked on opens the desktop metro icons and performs about the same functions as the windows logo start button.

:)

ofladrt, Jul 16, 2015
  2. Nagmoti S Win User

Start up windows logo not showing-windows 10 pro

Hi,

I have upgraded my HP pavilion laptop to windows 10 pro (10240 build) from windows 8.1 pro.

When I start the machine HP logo appears and rotating dots appear for few seconds.

The laptop goes directly to login page WITHOUT showing the windows logo (as it should be), my other two computers show the windows logo.

Though the laptop and the OS are working normally, I still suspects error in installing the windows 10 OS and so the logo is not appearing during log in.

Any suggestions...pl revert.

thanks,

Nagmoti S, Jul 16, 2015
  3. BashiqAli Win User
    windows startup problem

Hi,

I have upgraded my HP pavilion laptop to windows 10 pro (10240 build) from windows 8.1 pro.

When I start the machine HP logo appears and rotating dots appear for few seconds.

The laptop goes directly to login page WITHOUT showing the windows logo (as it should be), my other two computers show the windows logo.

Though the laptop and the OS are working normally, I still suspects error in installing the windows 10 OS and so the logo is not appearing during log in.

Any suggestions...pl revert.

thanks,

BashiqAli, Jul 16, 2015
Thema:

Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240.

1. Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240. - Similar Threads - Start switch logo

2. switch user button missing windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    switch user button missing windows 10: switch user button missing windows 10 how do I fix this? windows key + L and ctrl alt delete do not fix this I have to log out before logging in to another account please fix....
  3. Windows 10 All programs missing from start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 All programs missing from start menu: I have 4 different user on 3 different computers all running Windows 10 that are missing all of the programs from their start menu's[ATTACH] This screen shot is from my PC, on the other PC's this column is empty and clicking on the icon in the upper left does nothing. If I...
  4. Windows 10 All programs missing from start menu

Windows 10 All programs missing from start menu: I have 4 different user on 3 different computers all running Windows 10 that are missing all of the programs from their start menu's[ATTACH] This screen shot is from my PC, on the other PC's this column is empty and clicking on the icon in the upper left does nothing. If I...
  5. WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY: Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10. Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB , anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after...
  6. My windows 10 start up pictures missing

My windows 10 start up pictures missing: I use to see beautiful pictures when I started up my laptop. These pictures would change every so often asking if I liked or disliked them. But now I seem stuck with the same picture for a few weeks now. How can I start seeing something else?...
  7. HDMI switch to switch output from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI switch to switch output from Windows 10: I am using a ToGeeKa 2:1 HDMI switch to switch output from Windows 10 and my Chromebook to my monitor. I also use another switcher for USB and sound outputs. The problem is that when I change from Windows to Chrome, turning off the desktop Windows computer, the computer gets...
  8. Items some missing from Windows 10 start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    Items some missing from Windows 10 start menu.: Suddenly the "Settings" and "File Explorer" options are missing from the start menu of my Windows 10x64 Pro installation. Any idea how to get them back? I tried going back to a restore point when I knew they were there they still didn't come back. 22642
  9. Missing win logo start button next to search.

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing win logo start button next to search.: I have only one issue after four upgrades of windows 10 on four different computers. On one of my computers the windows logo start button is missing. It is probably an easy fix but I have not found it yet. The windows logo on my keyboard performs the same function, but it...
  10. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Logo: My windows logo, edge and many more things not working I need help to restore 39785