Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240.

Discus and support Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240. in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; For both build 10166 and 10240 the start button next to Cortana is missing on one of my computers. There is an arrow that when clicked on opens the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ofladrt, Jul 16, 2015.

1. ofladrt Win User

For both build 10166 and 10240 the start button next to Cortana is missing on one of my computers. There is an arrow that when clicked on opens the desktop metro icons and performs about the same functions as the windows logo start button.

:)

ofladrt, Jul 16, 2015
  2. Nagmoti S Win User

Start up windows logo not showing-windows 10 pro

Hi,

I have upgraded my HP pavilion laptop to windows 10 pro (10240 build) from windows 8.1 pro.

When I start the machine HP logo appears and rotating dots appear for few seconds.

The laptop goes directly to login page WITHOUT showing the windows logo (as it should be), my other two computers show the windows logo.

Though the laptop and the OS are working normally, I still suspects error in installing the windows 10 OS and so the logo is not appearing during log in.

Any suggestions...pl revert.

thanks,

Nagmoti S, Jul 16, 2015
  3. BashiqAli Win User
    windows startup problem

Hi,

I have upgraded my HP pavilion laptop to windows 10 pro (10240 build) from windows 8.1 pro.

When I start the machine HP logo appears and rotating dots appear for few seconds.

The laptop goes directly to login page WITHOUT showing the windows logo (as it should be), my other two computers show the windows logo.

Though the laptop and the OS are working normally, I still suspects error in installing the windows 10 OS and so the logo is not appearing during log in.

Any suggestions...pl revert.

thanks,

BashiqAli, Jul 16, 2015
Thema:

Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240.

Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240. - Similar Threads - Start switch logo

1. Luafv service failed to start due to the following error: this driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Luafv service failed to start due to the following error: this driver: Last weekend I had to replace a 'dead' motherboard (Dell 0GDG8Y) that was installed in my wife's Dell Inspiron 620. I replaced it with a Supermicro C7Q67 motherboard. The Intel chipset on the 0GDG8Y is H61 Express and on the C7Q67 is the Q67 Express. Given the games and...
  2. Win10 1803 Startup App not starting

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1803 Startup App not starting: Having a puzzling problem with an application in the common startup folder. I placed the shortcut of an application in the common startup folder, but when Windows boots it never launches the app. If I double click the shortcut, it opens just fine. Task manager shows the app...
  3. switch user option on power option list or on start menu list

in Windows 10 Support
    switch user option on power option list or on start menu list: Can I use switch user option on power option list or on start menu list ? 34029
  4. Switch User - at least 2 methods fail (Start menu, tsdiscon.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Switch User - at least 2 methods fail (Start menu, tsdiscon.exe): I work on a desktop with multiple users changing frequently, and like to switch users rapidly and easily. I used to have a taskbar shortcut to tsdiscon.exe (in System32) which worked fine in Win 8. In Win 10 I've had to reinstall tsdiscon.exe, but it doesn't work - I get a...
  5. Start Screen: opening items doesn't always switch to them

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Screen: opening items doesn't always switch to them: Hi, I have 'Start' full screen. When I open programs from here, they open on the desktop and the Start screen disappears. That's how I expect it! I noticed that if I create a web shortcut on 'Start', it behaves differently. When I open it from the Start screen, it opens...
  6. On lock screen, Narrator and Magnifier auto-start, switched off

in Windows 10 Support
    On lock screen, Narrator and Magnifier auto-start, switched off: Hi guys, My magnifier and narrator auto-start on the lock screen despite them both being switched off in the Ease of Use panel. The narrator turns off when the desktop loads and the magnifier stays on in the shape of the magnifying glass in the upper left area of the...
  7. Laptop not switching off completely and not starting right

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not switching off completely and not starting right: Hello, I got a new laptop on summer which run perfectly well on W81. until recently, when I decided to make a clean install of W10 and some problems started. Thanks to great people in this forum I solved them (Solved Stuck in UEFI after reset to default. - Windows 10...
Start switch logo is missing from my Windows 10 10240. solved