Windows 10: Start, taskbar and action centre greyed out in Windows 10 Colours Settings

Discus and support Start, taskbar and action centre greyed out in Windows 10 Colours Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Start, taskbar and action centre greyed out in Windows 10 Colours Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GarinasRogers, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Start, taskbar and action centre greyed out in Windows 10 Colours Settings

Start, taskbar and action centre greyed out in Windows 10 Colours Settings

:)

GarinasRogers, Mar 2, 2019
  2. robgr Win User

Action Centre icon greyed out

Hi,
    The Action Centre icon is missing from the system tray and the switch appears on but is greyed out in the taskbar settings
    Both the group policy & the registry appear correct
    The Win key + A key combination does nothing and neither does clicking the 'Edit your quick actions' link (which is red?) in Notifications & actions settings (Above here it says 'Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation)?
    It suggests a group policy is enforced!
    Not certain when this behaviour started
    Details are 1809 18282.1000
    Any ideas?

robgr, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Trapper Win User
    Start menu tiles and Notification/Open Action Centre dissappeared!

Strange, my start menu left click that used to open the coloured start menu with 'tiles' has stopped working. I can only right click to access the 'grey' listing. If I do left click I see the blue spinning wheel for a couple of seconds but nothing appears.
    Also the icon for 'New Notifications' has stopped as well, when clicked I used to see a slide out popup asking me if I would recommend W10 to a friend but not now. If I right click to 'Open Action Centre' nothing happens.

Any suggestions as to how to fix them?

Many thanks.

Trapper, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Kmvk4o Win User

How can I keep the title bar white but keep the rest grey?

Hi, recently I updated windows 10 and now whatever colour you choose when "show colour on start, taskbar, action centre and title bar" is on changes the title bar's colour as well. I don't want to disable this option because I like the start, taskbar and action centre being grey but I want the title bar to be white. Can anybody here help me? Thanks in advance. Start, taskbar and action centre greyed out in Windows 10 Colours Settings :)

Kmvk4o, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Start, taskbar and action centre greyed out in Windows 10 Colours Settings - Similar Threads - Start taskbar action

2. Action Center Greyed out in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center Greyed out in Windows 10!: Hi, I recently updated my windows 10. I loved the action center button present on the right side of date and time in the taskbar. But suddenly I don't know how, it disappeared from there. I tried to find a way to bring it back by going to Start...
  3. Taskbar, action centre and start menu not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar, action centre and start menu not working: My start menu does not open the windows key on the keyboard doesn't open it, my taskbar search is not opening, my apps on pinned can't be accessed by right-clicking, and my action center does not open, even when swiping the screen, plus some of the icons eg. wifi, volume,...
  4. Taskbar settings are completely greyed out

Taskbar settings are completely greyed out: Hello, if I right click on my taskbar I am greeted with a greyed out "Taskbar Settings" and "Lock the Taskbar" If I go to the personalization control panel for the Taskbar, all options are greyed out. I have created a new local admin user, and the options are...
  5. start ,taskbar , and action center button greyed

start ,taskbar , and action center button greyed: so i want to change taskbar color to custom but the button start, taskbar, and action center is greyed out and i cannot press it. can someone help me make it functionable?...
  6. Start, Taskbar, and Action Center options greyed out in Windows 10 Colors settings

in Windows 10 News
    Start, Taskbar, and Action Center options greyed out in Windows 10 Colors settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many users have reported a weird issue after installing a new feature update for Windows 10. While trying to make changes to the Colors settings in Windows 10, the Start, taskbar, and action center options are greyed out under Show [...] This post Start,...
  7. Start, taskbar and action centre

Start, taskbar and action centre: Since latest update for Windows 10 the Above features are greyed out. I have tried changing to Custom under Personalisation>Colours>Chose your Colour, but this does not work anymore. It did a couple of weeks ago. I really do not like having the Task Bar and Start menu in...
  8. Colours - Start, TaskBar and Action Centre

Colours - Start, TaskBar and Action Centre: The box to choose accent colour for Start, Task bar and Action Centre is greyed out. How can I make it selectable?[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colours-start-taskbar-and-action-centre/f63980bb-c5ae-4cb1-85a4-82623439acde
  9. Action Centre icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Centre icon greyed out: Hi, The Action Centre icon is missing from the system tray and the switch appears on but is greyed out in the taskbar settings Both the group policy & the registry appear correct The Win key + A key combination does nothing and neither does clicking the 'Edit your quick...
  10. Action Centre icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Action Centre icon greyed out: Hi, The Action Centre icon is missing from the system tray and the switch appears on but is greyed out in the taskbar settings Both the group policy & the registry appear correct The Win key + A key combination does nothing and neither does clicking the 'Edit your quick...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show accent color start taskbar grayed out

2. start taskbar and action center greyed out

3. change taskbar color windows 10 disabled

4. start taskbar and action center disabled,
  5. show color on start taskbar grayed out,
  6. windows 10 show accent color start greyed out,
  7. show accent color on taskbar greyed out,
  8. change taskbar color windows 10 greyed out,
  9. taskbar color greyed out,
  10. windows 10 taskbar is grey,
  11. show accent color taskbar greyed out,