Windows 10: Start up apps not enabling.

Discus and support Start up apps not enabling. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hii the start up apps are not enabling , i tried enabling it, it gets enabled but when i close the task manager start up window they get again to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Keshav09, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Keshav09 Win User

Start up apps not enabling.

Hii the start up apps are not enabling , i tried enabling it, it gets enabled but when i close the task manager start up window they get again to disabled. Start up apps not enabling. e1bbfb21-fd60-43ac-b7e7-6ebcafd351f7?upload=true.png Start up apps not enabling. cb454b0c-5389-404d-a9cd-10ba41e8c1e0?upload=true.png

:)

Keshav09, Apr 8, 2021

2. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Apr 8, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Start up apps not enabling. - Similar Threads - Start apps enabling

2. Start up apps related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up apps related: I want to know a question if apps update from microsoft store is it normal sometime it enabled themselves again in start up apps if i disabled them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps-related/6b1616aa-bbb5-4803-8285-d5d9d88ae26b
  3. Task manager, I can't enable 'launch on start up' for some apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager, I can't enable 'launch on start up' for some apps.: I recently restarted the laptop to factory settings and while setting up the laptop I ran into a problem that I didn't have before. I'm trying to turn on the automatic start of applications in the task manager. But every time I set the status to 'enabled' and close the task...
  4. Task manager, I can't enable 'launch on start up' for some apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager, I can't enable 'launch on start up' for some apps.: I recently restarted the laptop to factory settings and while setting up the laptop I ran into a problem that I didn't have before. I'm trying to turn on the automatic start of applications in the task manager. But every time I set the status to 'enabled' and close the task...
  5. Start Up Apps not Enabling.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Up Apps not Enabling.: Hii the start up apps are not enabling , i tried enabling it, it gets enabled but when i close the task manager start up window they get again to disabled.Please anyone help me....
  6. Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager: Okay so, does anyone know why certain apps I've set to startup when windows does, just dont startup? its only like a select few atm those being, Onedrive, Gyazo, Logitech Gaming software, and MSI afterburner. I have to keep enabling them cause when i restart my pc they just...
  7. App at Start-Up

App at Start-Up: When I look at the list of apps that start-up when I start Windows 10, I recognize all of them as they show the app name. But there are two that just says Program and in terms of Impact it says “Not Measured”. What are these programs? How will I get to know what these...
  8. start up apps

start up apps: Mu torrents is automatically opening on startup. how to remove it from startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps/908db591-42a9-4b66-b055-f76edb06555f
  9. App (Slack) is enabled to start up on Login, everywhere but here (greyed out)

App (Slack) is enabled to start up on Login, everywhere but here (greyed out): I have Slack for work. I want it to auto startup on login to windows. I have the settings in the app set to do so. it's also enabled in Taskmanagers startup list. BUT. If you go to Start> type Startup, in there... It's disabled AND greyed out so I can't change the...
  10. Start-up apps

Start-up apps: In start-up apps, what is the significance / difference between - Sort by:- Name / Status / Start Up Impact ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps/202d9e39-40af-470d-b61d-30113b79f13e