Windows 10: Start-up apps

Discus and support Start-up apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In start-up apps, what is the significance / difference between - Sort by:- Name / Status / Start Up Impact ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JurisJanmeijs, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Start-up apps

In start-up apps, what is the significance / difference between - Sort by:- Name / Status / Start Up Impact ?

:)

JurisJanmeijs, Jan 24, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Start-up apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Start-up apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Start-up apps

1. Start-up apps - Similar Threads - Start apps

2. Windows 11 not RESTARTING and Startup Apps not STARTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not RESTARTING and Startup Apps not STARTING: Hi,1 Windows 11 has stopped restarting from the Start menu when, for example, final installation of updates requires a restart. The screen shows shutdown then the start window manufacturer's logo but it sticks there and I have to power off and on again.NONE of my selected...
  3. Windows 11 not RESTARTING and Startup Apps not STARTING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not RESTARTING and Startup Apps not STARTING: Hi,1 Windows 11 has stopped restarting from the Start menu when, for example, final installation of updates requires a restart. The screen shows shutdown then the start window manufacturer's logo but it sticks there and I have to power off and on again.NONE of my selected...
  4. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  5. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  6. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 not RESTARTING and Startup Apps not STARTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not RESTARTING and Startup Apps not STARTING: Hi,Windows 11 has stopped restarting from the Start menu when, for example, final installation of updates requires a restart. The screen shows shutdown then the start window manufacturer's logo but it sticks there and I have to power off and on again.NONE of my selected...
  8. Windows 11 not RESTARTING and Startup Apps not STARTING

Windows 11 not RESTARTING and Startup Apps not STARTING: Hi,Windows 11 has stopped restarting from the Start menu when, for example, final installation of updates requires a restart. The screen shows shutdown then the start window manufacturer's logo but it sticks there and I have to power off and on again.NONE of my selected...
  9. Start up apps related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up apps related: I want to know a question if apps update from microsoft store is it normal sometime it enabled themselves again in start up apps if i disabled them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps-related/6b1616aa-bbb5-4803-8285-d5d9d88ae26b
  10. Start up apps related

Start up apps related: I want to know a question if apps update from microsoft store is it normal sometime it enabled themselves again in start up apps if i disabled them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps-related/6b1616aa-bbb5-4803-8285-d5d9d88ae26b