Windows 10: start up apps

Discus and support start up apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mu torrents is automatically opening on startup. how to remove it from startup?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MALLIKARJUNARATAKONDA, Mar 23, 2020.

1. start up apps

Mu torrents is automatically opening on startup. how to remove it from startup?

:)

MALLIKARJUNARATAKONDA, Mar 23, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

start up apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. start up apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

start up apps

1. start up apps - Similar Threads - start apps

2. When I type a Windows App in the Start, it does not show the icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I type a Windows App in the Start, it does not show the icon: The App icon shows fine when it's running, and on my task bar. It also shows find when it is pinned in the start menu. Where is does not show up, is when I type it in my start menu to boot it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 Pro. Start menu search is not finding any installed apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro. Start menu search is not finding any installed apps: E.g. if I press start key and type 'e', excel should come up. But it doesn't. Literally nothing I have installed is found so I have to scroll through the entire search menu wondering where the fuck my apps are. submitted by /u/Spencer_Nolan_Rice [link] [comments]...
  4. My windows start button and windows related apps arent opening

My windows start button and windows related apps arent opening: My PC Came up with an install screen for "Update" and i accidentally hit it, after, my windows start menu and settings tab have stopped working. I was brought to a BSOD and the error was in the fslx.sys and the error code name was "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGES_AREA." I've tried...
  5. Microsoft PC game just exits app if I press “space” to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PC game just exits app if I press “space” to start: I just installed Two Point Hospital on my PC through Microsoft store and I currently have it open in front of me. On the screen says “Press Space to Start” but whenever I do, it just exits the application really quick, showing a windowed black box, then returns to the...
  6. Some apps won't start anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some apps won't start anymore: Ever since a couple of months ago apps like Cod 2, Cod 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will not start and crash on boot. They work on other PC's fine but now they no longer work on mine. If I could get any answers then that would be great. Thanks...
  7. Run UWP apps with admin rights, start software as admin without password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run UWP apps with admin rights, start software as admin without password.: Hello everybody, I have two problems regarding user accounts without admin rights: UWP apps: Is there really no way to execute UWP apps like "Settings" with admin rights? Win32/64 software: Would like to run a software with admin rights, but the user should not get the...
  8. Start Menu- Move Apps out of Folders

Start Menu- Move Apps out of Folders: I run Windows 10 on my Lenovo S340 laptop with Microsoft software. In my start menu I have some apps contained in folders. I want to move some of these apps out of the folders so they can be stand alone apps and then to able to delete the folders if I choose. Can someone...
  9. How to fix "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start"?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start"?: after updated latest version of windows 10 in my computer, I can't open windows store and I've try to troubleshooting but not help, I just try to reset store in command prompt "WSreset.exe" then got an error "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start", and some of apps...
  10. Start Menu icons showing the file path instead of the app name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu icons showing the file path instead of the app name: I just recently enabled virtualization on my Windows 10 so I could use BlueStacks, and ever since then none of my Microsoft apps work. For example, whenever I try to run Word Document, Microsoft Office starts running, and it says “Updating Office, please wait a moment.”...