Windows 10: start up computer

Discus and support start up computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; good afternoon I need some help i can't remember how to chang the start up so you don't have to click in anything you just start up the computer and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jerrypc1, Dec 19, 2019.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

start up computer

good afternoon I need some help i can't remember how to chang the start up so you don't have to click in anything you just start up the computer and it goes to your desktop without clicking in anything I remrmber that you are supposed to push the start button and some other button on the keybroad to get to the thing where you change the way you start the computer I don't remember the button you press with the start button i hope someone makes sense out of this thank you jerry

:)

jerrypc1, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Dec 19, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

start up computer

How to Get Started with a New Computer

You can't do any of this until you go through the initial login. After that the steps you listed are a good start though I use the builtin Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium and Anti-exploit. #2 is key as far as I'm concerned. I backup every Friday using Macrium reflect Pro set for 1 full and 6 incremental.

Ztruker, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

start up computer

1. start up computer - Similar Threads - start computer

2. Visual Basic Command Line Compilervbc is consuming100% of my CPU while Computer starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compilervbc is consuming100% of my CPU while Computer starts: Hi Community!When I turn on my PC, the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler vbc immediately consumes 100% CPU, and I'm unsure why this issue is occurring. I've already scanned for malware and viruses using Windows Defender, but no threats were found. As a developer, I...
  3. Visual Basic Command Line Compilervbc is consuming100% of my CPU while Computer starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Basic Command Line Compilervbc is consuming100% of my CPU while Computer starts: Hi Community!When I turn on my PC, the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler vbc immediately consumes 100% CPU, and I'm unsure why this issue is occurring. I've already scanned for malware and viruses using Windows Defender, but no threats were found. As a developer, I...
  4. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  5. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  6. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  8. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  9. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking and deleted local files

OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking and deleted local files: OneDrive started to backup my computer without asking. I went in an turned off backup of the documents folder, and it deleted the entirety of the folder from my local PC. I had not asked it to do any of this. I have to manually move files from the OneDrive back to the local...