Windows 10: Start Up couldn't repair your pc.

Discus and support Start Up couldn't repair your pc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i turn on my pc and it comes up windows is collecting info about ur pc and the error code is bad system config then it starts again and says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Danieljonathan1, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Start Up couldn't repair your pc.

So i turn on my pc and it comes up windows is collecting info about ur pc and the error code is bad system config then it starts again and says

Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc please help me info is below

Start Up couldn't repair your pc. [​IMG]

:)

Danieljonathan1, Jul 6, 2020

2. Recovery your PC couldn't start properly

Startup repair couldn't repair your PC. See below link:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Log file:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

darshitparekh, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Blblr Win User
    Automatic Repair Loop, Your PC did not start correctly

I have tried that countless times, I get: Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC message.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, there is one. It shows up when I type list partition, however, it does not show up in the list volume list.

Blblr, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Start Up couldn't repair your pc.

Recovery your PC couldn't start properly

Hi Darshit,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

As you are facing issue with booting up the computer, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair using Windows 10 ISO by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Start Up couldn't repair your pc.

1. Start Up couldn't repair your pc. - Similar Threads - Start couldn't repair

2. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've just recently moved and my pc was fine before I packed it and I just hooked it all back up and now when I turn it on it starts loading the dell logo and then it tells me that the startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't really know what to do. can anyone help me?...
  3. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've just recently moved and my pc was fine before I packed it and I just hooked it all back up and now when I turn it on it starts loading the dell logo and then it tells me that the startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't really know what to do. can anyone help me?...
  4. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  6. Error 0xc0000034/Start-up repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc0000034/Start-up repair couldn't repair your PC: Hi,My ASUS laptop recently carried out a Windows update the update seemed to complete, but afterwards the laptop wouldn't turn on properly — pressing the power button brought up a blue screen with the following message:Your PC/Device needs to be repairedThe Boot Configuration...
  7. Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC.: Hello, So last night I switched my computer off but it kept running in the background. I switched it off using the power button, it came back on, so I did it again. Looking back, it was a stupid thing to do but my cranky butt couldn't sleep with the humming. I assume this is...
  8. Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC

Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC: Hi, my PC was unresponsive so I restarted it. Now I keep getting the Start-up Repair page with the message Log file: C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. I have tried resetting it,and using a back-up usb but to no avail. I have a HP Pavilion running on Windows10,...
  9. Windows 10 start up repair couldn't repair your pc

Windows 10 start up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've tried using startup repair and system restore (says i need to specify which drive but I only have one) and neither works My laptop will got to bios automatically and doesn't seem to try windows. I do have a usb with windows iso so that I could try to repair from that....
  10. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC: few days back my laptop started to become really really slow and most apps tend to stop responding even file explorers, media players etc. So I decided to use "fresh start" my lappy. it seemed that the error was not fixed so I was advised to "restart" my pc so I did. (the...