Windows 10: start up error

Discus and support start up error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by manishRajput2, Jun 30, 2020.

1. start up error

how to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error in windows 10

:)

manishRajput2, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Tetra Win User

errors on start up

Im getting a error on start up. The error says unmountable_boot_volume

Put another hard drive, and floppy, replace cable on hard drive and floppy
    with luck. What is next?

Thanks

Tetra, Jun 30, 2020
  3. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Jun 30, 2020
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

start up error

Home build wont start up

Being as we ruled out the PSU earlier it could be the board is bad.... not sure what to suggest now, you are sure the power switch leads are in the correct position and the 4/8 pin and 24pin are definately plugged in, with nothing else attached if you dont get it booting and it's not the PSU it says to me the board is at fault.

NdMk2o1o, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

start up error

1. start up error - Similar Threads - start error

2. Windows 10: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error when starting up PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error when starting up PC: I have had my desktop PC for a year and a half and no major problems have occurred, other than 2 minor BSODs in total that appeared only once and never again. Today, however, was a different day. When I came home, I turned on the power strip and my desktop turned on by...
  3. Keep on Getting BSOD with WHEA error either just after start-up or just while launching a...

Keep on Getting BSOD with WHEA error either just after start-up or just while launching a...: When looking at the Reliability Details, it give the description : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000010, 0xffffb406a8de6028, 0xffffb4069dc88aac, 0xffffb4069dc9a1a0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Error after Windows Start Up

Error after Windows Start Up: Hi, I was wondering what error I am getting every time my Windows opens up and how to resolve it. I have a 64-bit based OS running Windows 10 Pro and it has already been updated. Error says "Cannot find the script file: C:Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\ffsttwu\htmlqcxhg.js...
  5. function discovery resource publication could not start error. i have already receive many...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    function discovery resource publication could not start error. i have already receive many...: [ATTACH] https://support.microsoft.com/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker this is a link with the closest to my problem that I was given but it did not work. the second to last post in this link said that there was nothing to change when I ran the command...
  6. Device can not start: Error Code 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device can not start: Error Code 10?: I was gambling on my PC and when it disconnected from the Internet. In the Device Manager my adapter says: Device can not start(Code 10) https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/device-can-not-start-error-code-10
  7. Device manager unable to start correctly 0xc0000428 error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device manager unable to start correctly 0xc0000428 error: Hello, I havent been able to access my device manager. Keep getting the mmc.exe application error above. Does anyone know a fix to it? Ive also reset Microsoft10 with keeping my files option but the problem still persist. Pls help....
  8. constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start...

constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start...: Hi. after update recently i found this error every time constantly. first time turn on my windows 10, the screen will stop at the Microsoft icon start-up screen blue microsoft logo in the middle with black background, no loading and stayed like that even after 10minutes....
  9. Pc won’t start properly. Error code:d0000452

Pc won’t start properly. Error code:d0000452: Can't pass the lenovo startup page, windows 10, after windows updates the computer showed a blue screen with an error and restart, after that didnt load anymore. I have tried to access the safe mode however after selecting the startup settings I never get the options to...
  10. Problem with Start Up Menu - it’s critical error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Start Up Menu - it’s critical error: It is a new computer but I started getting a critical error with Start Up Menu. How to stop it? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-start-up-menu-its-critical-error/2194dcae-e9cb-4b0e-9444-d4e637187d8d