Windows 10: Start up issue with my Intel NUC

Discus and support Start up issue with my Intel NUC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago I tried hibernate instead of shutting down my computer. All was well for a few days and then I started getting this Blue Screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by warewasher2025, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Start up issue with my Intel NUC

A couple of weeks ago I tried hibernate instead of shutting down my computer.
    All was well for a few days and then I started getting this Blue Screen error on start up.
    At this point I hit escape......which takes me into the bios, I hit F10 (save and exit) and from there I boot normally. This only happens from a cold start. Restarting is normal. I'm running an M.2 drive as my windows 10 main boot drive.
    and a 1 TB secondary drive where I have another Windows 10 installed that I use for insider preview updates.
    I use Easy BCD switch between them.
    Tried windows 10 boot repair, SFC /scan now etc. and nothing works. Also I have disabled and enabled hibernate to see if that would work to repair but no go with that either.
    I also did a full system restore with Acronis 2020 and still had this error.
    Any idea???

Start up issue with my Intel NUC [​IMG]

:)

warewasher2025, Sep 24, 2019

2. Intel Nuc BSOD multiple errors

Firstly i would like to thank Lifetec for the help!!!!!!!!

Despite my RAM being on the approved list from INTEL http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/...000016245.html it apears that there is a issue with this particular memery and 6th Gen NUC's.

I found this thread on the Intel forum Forums with others using the same ram as i did having the exact same problem as i did.

i bought 2 sticks of the Kingston ram recommended in the post and the NUC has been running perfect ever since

Now i wonder if i can get Intel to reimburse me for the Corsair ram that doesn't work as i bought it on there recommendation.

Once again Lifetec thanks for the help

Bourbon andcoke, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Start up issue with my Intel NUC

mmikeolson, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Start up issue with my Intel NUC

1. Start up issue with my Intel NUC - Similar Threads - Start issue Intel

2. My intel nuc won't turn on [Solution]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My intel nuc won't turn on [Solution]: The most common cause of this error is that the memory installed in the Intel NUC is the wrong type or wrong voltage. See System Memory Requirements for Intel NUC Products to confirm that you are using the correct type and voltage.* Changed to a discussion* Original title: my...
  3. My intel nuc won't turn on [Solution]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My intel nuc won't turn on [Solution]: The most common cause of this error is that the memory installed in the Intel NUC is the wrong type or wrong voltage. See System Memory Requirements for Intel NUC Products to confirm that you are using the correct type and voltage.* Changed to a discussion* Original title: my...
  4. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  5. New intel nuc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New intel nuc: Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work... version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004......
  6. Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00272 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 08/13/2019 Last revised: 08/13/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the...
  7. Intel NUC Firmware Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00264 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  8. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  9. Intel NUC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel NUC: Hi guys i have a 6th generation i5 NUC with a 500gig Samsung 850 M.2 drive. The problem is that in the magician software it is telling me I am connected to a Sata II port not Sata III.... what gives? Any insight would be appreciated Regards Glen 65956
  10. Intel NUC D54250WYK Sleep & HDMI Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel NUC D54250WYK Sleep & HDMI Audio Issues: Hi all, I have an Intel NUC with the 4th Gen Intel Core i5. It's running the latest public (not Insider) release of Windows 10 x64, with pretty much nothing but software for a HTPC (VLC, MPC-HC, etc). It is using Intel HD Graphics 5000 driver 20.19.15.4531 and Intel...