Windows 10: start up issue

Discus and support start up issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get this message when I first boot Windows\system32\eed_ec.dll is missing which started after Windows updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ztiab, Jan 27, 2019.

1. ztiab Win User

start up issue

I get this message when I first boot

Windows\system32\eed_ec.dll is missing which started after Windows updated

:)

ztiab, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

start up issue [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

start up issue [​IMG]

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

start up issue [​IMG]

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

start up issue [​IMG]

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Jan 27, 2019
  4. start up issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

start up issue

1. start up issue - Similar Threads - start issue

2. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  3. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  4. Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.

Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.: Hey! I’ve been dealing with an issue with my network not being able to detect internet without using an ethernet cable. I’ve recently dug in the internet for solutions and have done majority of the “fixes” of which none of them worked besides one the one where you update the...
  5. Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.: Hey! I’ve been dealing with an issue with my network not being able to detect internet without using an ethernet cable. I’ve recently dug in the internet for solutions and have done majority of the “fixes” of which none of them worked besides one the one where you update the...
  6. Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue: When I tried Start Menu Troubleshooter, I got this issue: Required applications are not installed correctly "Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need to be installed correctlyHow Can I solve this Issue?...
  7. Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue

Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue: When I tried Start Menu Troubleshooter, I got this issue: Required applications are not installed correctly "Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need to be installed correctlyHow Can I solve this Issue?...
  8. Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  10. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4