Windows 10: start up login

Discus and support start up login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i started my computer and i typed my pin for the account but its appears saying that '' you cant sign in with this account try a different account''... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hemalpravin, Aug 13, 2018.

1. start up login

i started my computer and i typed my pin for the account but its appears saying that '' you cant sign in with this account try a different account''

can someone please help me out with this?

:)

hemalpravin, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2018
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

• Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer l'étape 2;
    • Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

start up login [​IMG]

start up login [​IMG]

zinou, Aug 13, 2018
  4. start up login

Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

start up login

1. start up login - Similar Threads - start login

2. Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login: Hello,Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off due a software installation, now I am unable to login.If I click on log in, i getting error need to set a new pin.If I click on shift and restart. Advance option goes to email login. I have...
  3. Explorer/Desktop does not start after login since last update 22H2 KB5034843

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer/Desktop does not start after login since last update 22H2 KB5034843: Hello,Two days ago I've installed the update "Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034843". After that, when I login the desktop does not automatically start, I just have a black screen. I can still run the task manager and use it to...
  4. Explorer/Desktop does not start after login since last update 22H2 KB5034843

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer/Desktop does not start after login since last update 22H2 KB5034843: Hello,Two days ago I've installed the update "Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034843". After that, when I login the desktop does not automatically start, I just have a black screen. I can still run the task manager and use it to...
  5. Explorer/Desktop does not start after login since last update 22H2 KB5034843

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...: I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen , whit this stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-thanks for your help. If you can help me...
  7. I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...

I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...: I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen , whit this stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-thanks for your help. If you can help me...
  8. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 and I'm encountering an issue where whenever I try to enter the credentials login page, it will automatically send me back to the start page. I have tried so much already and I don't know what else to do. I have restarted and completely reinstalled...
  9. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 and I'm encountering an issue where whenever I try to enter the credentials login page, it will automatically send me back to the start page. I have tried so much already and I don't know what else to do. I have restarted and completely reinstalled...
  10. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen