Windows 10: Start up / Logon /Splash screen

Discus and support Start up / Logon /Splash screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; A while ago the startup/logon/splash screen has been putting the monitor to sleep about 2-3 minutes after the machine is booted up. The sleep time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by selfsimilar, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Start up / Logon /Splash screen

A while ago the startup/logon/splash screen has been putting the monitor to sleep about 2-3 minutes after the machine is booted up.

The sleep time with power on is set to turn the screen off after 20 minutes if the power is on and never put the computer to sleep.

how do I fix this problem?

:)

selfsimilar, Jun 16, 2020

2. start screen deployed on logon

Hello Dan,

The Start full screen menu is probably enabled. You can disable it by performing the steps below:

• On the Start menu, search for Settings and then click on Personalization.
    • Select Start and turn off Use Start in full screen.

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Michelle Vil, Jun 16, 2020
  3. barlowLAD Win User
    ASUS z77 Start up splash screen

Hi,

I have an ssd installed on my pc with my os on it (win7), I was under the impression that this would drastically improve the boot times, but the mobo splash screen appears for at least 10 seconds, then is replaced by a bios screen stating the different drives I have in sata 3.0 ports, then cuts to another splash screen f

Any idea on how to disable some of this information, as at the moment, my old dual core laptop boots faster than this machine?

Thanks in advance.

barlowLAD, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Start up / Logon /Splash screen

Splash screens

Hi Jim,

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest that you refer to this

link
    on how to set the splash screen change on your computer.

Do get us back if you have further questions.

PreciousLeb, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Start up / Logon /Splash screen

1. Start up / Logon /Splash screen - Similar Threads - Start Logon Splash

2. Dell Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Splash Screen: Hello everyone The issue I'm encountering is quite annoying but I guess it can be considered minor. So this is the issue, when starting up my PC the Dell splash screen pops up and the bar starts to load, but only goes up halfway and doesn't progress further unless the USB...
  3. Splash Screen App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Splash Screen App: To: Microsoft Community Hello, I would like to make a splash screen but i just keep seeing things about removing splashscreen.exe or if it is a virus. I really just want to make a splash screen. Please respond with some code for a splashscreen. From: Heja Ali...
  4. Black screen with No Splash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with No Splash: So basically what I did was that I opened my whole pc and cleaned the dust and then I reassembled it back but now, whenever I press the power button I dont get the splash screen [Dell] and my screen only shows blinking white cursor. I cannot even access Bios. My specs:...
  5. Cold start OK, reboot hangs on splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cold start OK, reboot hangs on splash screen: The machine is MSI Titan GT80 running latest-greatest Win10. The problem began after I installed an AHCI driver as I moved the machine from the RAID mode to AHCI mode in BIOS. I undid the RAID configuration a while back but it stayed configured in the RAID mode and...
  6. Program not starting up at logon/start? HOW COME?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program not starting up at logon/start? HOW COME?: HI New to the forums *Smile I am running win 10 ( 1607 ) on a Lenovo thinkpad tablet. I am using it in my car for satnav, music etc. I would like to have the car frontend software ( centrafuse - old but ok ) start when the tablet boots, but I cannot seem to get this...
  7. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  8. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  9. Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up...": Anyone know how to get Corel Paint Shop Pro X to work on Windows 10? The installation completed without any errors, but when I try to start it, it keeps getting stuck on the splash screen at "Starting up...", and I even tried setting compatibility to Windows 7, but it still...
  10. White splash screen during start

in Windows 10 Support
    White splash screen during start: Hi folks, I have win 10 pro installed on my dell e6410. When I start my laptop I see very bright blank white splash screen for 2 seconds during the boot process. The sequence is as folows: 1- I press start button and it powers up 2- Windows 10 logo screen appears 3- Very...