Windows 10: Start up-Mouse(usb device not recognized) comes up then works after 5-10 seconds?

Discus and support Start up-Mouse(usb device not recognized) comes up then works after 5-10 seconds? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; any idea how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sorrowy, Jul 13, 2018.

1. sorrowy Win User

Start up-Mouse(usb device not recognized) comes up then works after 5-10 seconds?

any idea how to fix this?

:)

sorrowy, Jul 13, 2018
  2. raven1819 Win User

usb device not recognized

hi all

ok when i moved my pc into a new case i am getting usb device not recognized now but the mouse work's fine in usb just nothing eles i use.

the joystick i trying to get working again is a saitek st50

it don't come with a disk and all i did before was just put it in and the pc found the driver's for me.

i looked all over the net and did try afew things already

i got SP2 and updated all the way

turn off pc and pull the plug out and leave it for afew min

hold in the power button for like 30 sec

turn the power saving thing off in the device manager on all usbs

uinstalled all usb's and restalled them

and still nothing *Frown Start up-Mouse(usb device not recognized) comes up then works after 5-10 seconds? :( like i said the mouse works fine in all the usb ports just not the joystick or my bluetooth device.

thanks for help

raven1819, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Jul 13, 2018
  4. mikey8684 Win User

Start up-Mouse(usb device not recognized) comes up then works after 5-10 seconds?

Notebook recognizes mouse but no other usb devices

*Frown Start up-Mouse(usb device not recognized) comes up then works after 5-10 seconds? :( didn't work ... anymore suggestions ?

The mouse still works though

mikey8684, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Start up-Mouse(usb device not recognized) comes up then works after 5-10 seconds? - Similar Threads - Start Mouse usb

2. Mouse not recognized on second USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not recognized on second USB?: Good day, I recently got a new monitor, Gigabyte M34WQ. It has a two-port USB3 hub for a built in KVM. I have the downstream cable ran the the USB3 port on my motherboard. I have a keyboard hardwired and mouse dongle installed on the monitor. When I changed my keyboard cable...
  3. Mouse not recognized on second USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not recognized on second USB?: Good day, I recently got a new monitor, Gigabyte M34WQ. It has a two-port USB3 hub for a built in KVM. I have the downstream cable ran the the USB3 port on my motherboard. I have a keyboard hardwired and mouse dongle installed on the monitor. When I changed my keyboard cable...
  4. Mouse Lags After Start-Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lags After Start-Up: Hi all,I have a strange problem within Win 10, where my mouse starts to lag after boot up. I'll log in, get into my desktop and then the mouse starts to stutter and lag. I have 32GB of RAM, the 10th gen i7, and the RTX 2060 Super, so there is no hardware reason for it to act...
  5. Mouse Lags After Start-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Lags After Start-Up: Hi all,I have a strange problem within Win 10, where my mouse starts to lag after boot up. I'll log in, get into my desktop and then the mouse starts to stutter and lag. I have 32GB of RAM, the 10th gen i7, and the RTX 2060 Super, so there is no hardware reason for it to act...
  6. Mouse Lags After Start-Up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. SD card coming up as USB device.

SD card coming up as USB device.: Hi, I plugged my SD card into my HP laptop, it comes up is USB device in file explorer and i cant view the contents of the SD card. I have tried on a different computer and it works, when i go into device manager it also comes up as USB drive. Please help....
  8. Inserting USB Device After Sleep Mode Wake Up Not Recognized.

Inserting USB Device After Sleep Mode Wake Up Not Recognized.: I believe this happened after a windows update, not sure. After waking from sleep mode when I plug in a USB device its not recognized. If I unplug my mouse while running and re-insert its not recognized as well. Anything USB. Going to device manager and scanning for new...
  9. "USB device not recognized" keeps popping up

"USB device not recognized" keeps popping up: This error message started popping up after starting my computer after it was asleep. Prior to this it was fine. I did not plug in any new USB devices. All I have plugged in is my mouse and keyboard. After unplugging both keyboard and mouse the message stops. I tried...
  10. Keyboard and mouse not recognized after boot-up!

Keyboard and mouse not recognized after boot-up!: This morning, after booting up my Dell XPS desktop, I discovered that neither the keyboard nor the mouse was recognized by Windows: There was no response whatsoever from either my Logitech wireless keyboard or wireless mouse. I have verified that both the keyboard and the...