Windows 10: Start up on won 10 pc

Discus and support Start up on won 10 pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently on start up apart from my icons on the desktop the "this pc" and folders also shows . How do you it doing this Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PMwarrior, Sep 7, 2018.

1. PMwarrior Win User

Start up on won 10 pc

Recently on start up apart from my icons on the desktop the "this pc" and folders also shows . How do you it doing this

Thanks

:)

PMwarrior, Sep 7, 2018

2. PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Sep 7, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Start up on won 10 pc

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Start up on won 10 pc

1. Start up on won 10 pc - Similar Threads - Start won

2. weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications: weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications i searched for solution but it doesn't work please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-boxes-apear-in-place-of-logos-in-start-menu/8773d5c6-656e-4fa9-9c2b-eb26671267d7
  3. Windows 10 start enu settings not saving!

Windows 10 start enu settings not saving!: Hello, I have reinstall windows 10 (clean install) and im trying to show some folders in start menu. From Settings > Personalization > Start -> choose which folders appear on start , i turn some of them on (for example downloads), the switch moves to right side and turns...
  4. Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.: Has anyone recently solved this error on one of the newly added users on Windows 10? Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Any of the solutions already on the internet did not work. Also uninstalled the antivirus but...
  5. Tiles on the start page

Tiles on the start page: I have modified the tiles in groups of app types, like Office, Creative, games & utilities, but when I shut down or restart, the tiles are back to the default settings....
  6. Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...: When I found that I could not complete an installation of new software after Windows 10 version 1809, I spent several hours trying to find solutions to this problem. The recurring theme that kept popping up was "Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already...
  7. On Start-Up Error < 0xc0000142 > Un-Able to Start correctly, Close App

in Windows 10 Support
    On Start-Up Error < 0xc0000142 > Un-Able to Start correctly, Close App: G/Morning I have this Error and I have searched' but they are all old threads and they all seem to refer to other issues that cause the same Error except this one -- it is a discontinued thread: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close...
  8. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)

in Windows 10 News
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows applications depend on a number of operations to get executed. And at the same time, there are various parameters that need to be fulfilled for a program to get executed. An error which can appear when running them is [...] This post The application...
  9. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?: Hi! so I have a question about something I did the other night. I was going to move my PC but before that, I had to shut it down. when choosing if I wanted to restart or shut down it said ``shut down and update´´. I pressed it and my computer went all quiet and had shut down...
  10. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator: Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates. When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. terminal-services-lsm-applicationlag

2. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-12800