Windows 10: Start up on won 10 pc

Discus and support Start up on won 10 pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently on start up apart from my icons on the desktop the "this pc" and folders also shows . How do you it doing this Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PMwarrior, Sep 7, 2018.

1. PMwarrior Win User

Start up on won 10 pc

Recently on start up apart from my icons on the desktop the "this pc" and folders also shows . How do you it doing this

Thanks

:)

PMwarrior, Sep 7, 2018

2. PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Sep 7, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Start up on won 10 pc

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Start up on won 10 pc

1. Start up on won 10 pc - Similar Threads - Start won

2. Opens a file every time I start windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opens a file every time I start windows 10: --2021-05-12 16:50:27-- http://kasun/ Resolving kasun... failed: Unknown host. wget: unable to resolve host address `kasun' --2021-05-12 16:50:29-- http://sameera%5Cappdata%5Clocal%5Ctemp%5Cwsar_download.log/ Resolving sameera\appdata\local\temp\wsar_download.log... failed:...
  3. Soulseek will start and not open SOLVED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Soulseek will start and not open SOLVED: Basically; Soulseek, wont stay open to the desktop once started. Merely sits there on the taskbar and when I R-click and choose open Soulseek it still doesn't. I have tried to uninstall and tried to reset the program....
  4. Windows update won´t start - System error 1058 has occurred.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update won´t start - System error 1058 has occurred.: I just wanted to download forza horizon 4 but you need to have windows updates enabled in order to do that. When i tried to start 'wuauserv' from services it always stopped right away with error 1058. Same happened when i tried manually laucnh it through command prompt. I...
  5. My printing program: Canon Professional Print And Layout won`t start in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printing program: Canon Professional Print And Layout won`t start in Windows 10: Hi, my printing program will not start start after working for a month. I have tried to reinstall it but nothing changes. I have also tried to check for Windows updates. What to do?...
  6. Surface Pro 3 won´t start after installing OS Build 19041.572 over night on October 13, 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 won´t start after installing OS Build 19041.572 over night on October 13, 2020: My Surface is completely dead after installing the new update that was released on Oct 13th. I used it before I went to bed worked perfectly fine, set the time for update to 00:01 and left it charging over night. The next morning I unplugged it, pressed the power button, but...
  7. No Man´s Sky open Microsoft Page and won´t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Man´s Sky open Microsoft Page and won´t start: Hello together, i just installed No Man´s Sky with the Game Pass for PC. When i start the game the main menu started and there is only the option to click left mouse button to start. When i do this the game goes in background and my browser open this page:...
  8. MICROSOFT DEFENDER WONT ACTIVATE.....VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION SERVICE WON"T START

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT DEFENDER WONT ACTIVATE.....VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION SERVICE WON"T START: Microsoft Defender has been attacked again, regardless of the presence of Tamper Protection. The following symptom has occurred twice recently, and more of the same, will surely follow. If you find that you cannot activate Defender, and the Virus & Threat Protection...
  9. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?: Hi! so I have a question about something I did the other night. I was going to move my PC but before that, I had to shut it down. when choosing if I wanted to restart or shut down it said ``shut down and update´´. I pressed it and my computer went all quiet and had shut down...
  10. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator: Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates. When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. terminal-services-lsm-applicationlag

2. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-12800