Windows 10: Start up on won 10 pc

Discus and support Start up on won 10 pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently on start up apart from my icons on the desktop the "this pc" and folders also shows . How do you it doing this Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PMwarrior, Sep 7, 2018.

1. PMwarrior Win User

Start up on won 10 pc

Recently on start up apart from my icons on the desktop the "this pc" and folders also shows . How do you it doing this

Thanks

:)

PMwarrior, Sep 7, 2018

2. PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Sep 7, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Start up on won 10 pc

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Start up on won 10 pc

1. Start up on won 10 pc - Similar Threads - Start won

2. Computer won*'t start IF i connect 6 displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won*'t start IF i connect 6 displays: Hello, everyone, suddenly my computer won't boot properly if i have all 6 displays connected. I have re-installed both of the graphic cards Radeon hd 7700, new hard disk and fresh windows 10 installed. The only way to start it up is with 1 screen only and only than i can...
  3. Start menu and more won´t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and more won´t open: When I click Star menu, clock, volume or other, the windows doesn't open.If I try open start, 4 errors occur in system log:- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.22000.37_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!App</Data> </EventData>-...
  4. Start menu and more won´t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and more won´t open: When I click Star menu, clock, volume or other, the windows doesn't open.If I try open start, 4 errors occur in system log:- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.22000.37_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!App</Data> </EventData>-...
  5. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.: Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen-wont-start-tried-reboot-wont-start/9f39a6be-22af-4b78-b4b1-f16f55270c97
  6. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.: Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen-wont-start-tried-reboot-wont-start/9f39a6be-22af-4b78-b4b1-f16f55270c97
  7. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

8. Windows update won´t start - System error 1058 has occurred.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update won´t start - System error 1058 has occurred.: I just wanted to download forza horizon 4 but you need to have windows updates enabled in order to do that. When i tried to start 'wuauserv' from services it always stopped right away with error 1058. Same happened when i tried manually laucnh it through command prompt. I...
  9. My printing program: Canon Professional Print And Layout won`t start in Windows 10

My printing program: Canon Professional Print And Layout won`t start in Windows 10: Hi, my printing program will not start start after working for a month. I have tried to reinstall it but nothing changes. I have also tried to check for Windows updates. What to do?...
  10. Surface Pro 3 won´t start after installing OS Build 19041.572 over night on October 13, 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 won´t start after installing OS Build 19041.572 over night on October 13, 2020: My Surface is completely dead after installing the new update that was released on Oct 13th. I used it before I went to bed worked perfectly fine, set the time for update to 00:01 and left it charging over night. The next morning I unplugged it, pressed the power button, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. terminal-services-lsm-applicationlag

2. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-12800