Windows 10: Start up on won 10 pc

Discus and support Start up on won 10 pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently on start up apart from my icons on the desktop the "this pc" and folders also shows . How do you it doing this Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PMwarrior, Sep 7, 2018.

1. PMwarrior Win User

Start up on won 10 pc

Recently on start up apart from my icons on the desktop the "this pc" and folders also shows . How do you it doing this

Thanks

:)

PMwarrior, Sep 7, 2018
  2. autigerfan Win User

PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Sep 7, 2018
  3. anandsap123 Win User
    PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Start up on won 10 pc

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Start up on won 10 pc

1. Start up on won 10 pc - Similar Threads - Start won

2. Windows 1809 START menu forgets new folder and changes in app list

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 1809 START menu forgets new folder and changes in app list: I wanted to condense all office apps into one folder in the start menu instead of having them scattered throughout start in alphabetical order. I changed the name of the default 'Microsoft Office Tools' folder to ...Office 2019 and made a new folder inside this one named...
  3. Start Menu Full Screen not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Start Menu Full Screen not working: Hi, I have been trying to switch my start up window to my start menu. However, whenever I enable the option "Full screen," in (settings=>personalization=>Start), there are no changes whatsoever taking place. I have tried restarting the PC to no avail. I am kindly requesting...
  4. Windows 10 update: Windows freezes at start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update: Windows freezes at start-up: After installing Windows update, windows freezes at start-up showing blue Windows logo. This happened several times. Freeze can only be resolved by a cold restart....
  5. Input Indicator is off at every start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input Indicator is off at every start up: Hello, I've set up Windows 10 (o.s. version Windows 10 Pro build 1809) with 1 language (English) and with 2 keyboard (Italian and English UK). Since the last update the "input indicator", in the rightest part of the task bar, just before the clock, is missing (even if the...
  6. Latest update & start up

Latest update & start up: So i left my computer to update and shut down over night and in the morning i booted it up and logged in as usual. Im brought up with no desktop or background and a white window loads in with the message, “personalized settings (not responding)”. How do i fix this?...
  7. how to get rid of ms-resouce:Appname/Text from Start menu??????

how to get rid of ms-resouce:Appname/Text from Start menu??????: After getting all the latest updates for Windows 10 Pro (running ver 1809 OS Build 17763.134) I noticed an additional entry under "Y" named "OTHER" and there an entry "ms-resouce:Appname/Text". How do I remove that item from the start menu???? I did do a google search and...
  8. A few keys take time to respond when I start my laptop

A few keys take time to respond when I start my laptop: I have been updating my laptop regularly whenever a new update comes out. But I noticed that after a certain update, it takes some time for certain keys to respond to my typing. When I barely turn on my laptop, access it again after letting it sleep for a while, or just not...
  9. Task Scheduler on Local Computer has started and then stopped

Task Scheduler on Local Computer has started and then stopped: I am trying to install/update Nvidia Geforce but always getting this error "Nvidia installer cannot continue - Windows task scheduler service should be running to continue. Please start the service and try again." I went on Services and tried starting Task Scheduler and...
  10. Windows login password. Do not want to use it at start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows login password. Do not want to use it at start up: I have it set so I do not have to use my login password every time I start up my laptop. It works sometimes. This is what I do not to use it: right click START run type in- netplwiz ok uncheck (users must enter a user name, etc) apply type in password ok ok again restart...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. terminal-services-lsm-applicationlag

2. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-12800