Windows 10: start up options

Discus and support start up options in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to bit lock drive c, But I get the information that the start up option is not well set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by piusmakene, Sep 16, 2018.

1. start up options

I want to bit lock drive c, But I get the information that the start up option is not well set

:)

piusmakene, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 16, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

start up options

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

start up options

1. start up options - Similar Threads - start options

2. On my windows 11 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my windows 11 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu.: I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't available in Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Power Options>Choose what the power button...
  3. On my windows 11 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On my windows 11 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu.: I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't available in Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Power Options>Choose what the power button...
  4. Why is the sign-in option at the start of the Laptop no longer showing?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is the sign-in option at the start of the Laptop no longer showing?: My Laptop has had two sign-in options and honestly I forgot the password but have finally remembered the pattern on the picture password to open it up but challenge now is; it is not giving me the option to have even the sign-in options but rather only to input password of...
  5. Why is the sign-in option at the start of the Laptop no longer showing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the sign-in option at the start of the Laptop no longer showing?: My Laptop has had two sign-in options and honestly I forgot the password but have finally remembered the pattern on the picture password to open it up but challenge now is; it is not giving me the option to have even the sign-in options but rather only to input password of...
  6. Why is the sign-in option at the start of the Laptop no longer showing?

7. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop: There is a print job stuck in the queue but the print folder is cleared out and the print spooler does not allow me to start/stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-print-queue-if-the-print-spooler-does/5bf303a5-77a6-47ef-bdd9-0112ad98d871
  8. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop: There is a print job stuck in the queue but the print folder is cleared out and the print spooler does not allow me to start/stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-print-queue-if-the-print-spooler-does/5bf303a5-77a6-47ef-bdd9-0112ad98d871
  9. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Turn off the pin option when starting my desktop

Turn off the pin option when starting my desktop: I also have a desktop with windows 11 and when I attempt to follow the instructions on how to disable the pin option, the disabled button is greyed out and unable to select it. Why do I have to have a pin option to sign into my own computer in my home. These tech companies...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the startup options on this pc bitlocker

2. the startup options on this pc are configured

3. startup options are configured incorrectly

4. the start-up options on this pc are configured incorrectly bitlocker