Windows 10: Start-up Page Information

Discus and support Start-up Page Information in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Day, I just have a question on the sign in page, where I type my password when my computer starts up. My Pictures shows up and below it shows my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EJ1012014, Oct 18, 2018.

1. EJ1012014 Win User

Start-up Page Information

Good Day,

I just have a question on the sign in page, where I type my password when my computer starts up. My Pictures shows up and below it shows my name, I would like to know how to change the name that shows up there so it doesn't show my full name. I am on a Windows 10 Computer.

Thanks in advance for any help!

:)

EJ1012014, Oct 18, 2018
  2. theking2 Win User

Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Start Page

Hi Glenmorangie,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you.

Based on your information, you wanted to appear start up page without pressing Windows key. I suggest you to turn on the tablet mode and check if this helps.

• Go to settings and click on System.
    • Click on Tablet mode and turn it on.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Start-up Page Information

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Start-up Page Information

1. Start-up Page Information - Similar Threads - Start Page Information

2. Screen Flickering start up page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering start up page: My windows computer surface was just fine until after when I came back. When I started it up it kept flickering and lagging. I tried to restart it but it didn't work. Furthermore it actually showed the start up page when you login. Any help or solutions?...
  3. Screen Flickering start up page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering start up page: My windows computer surface was just fine until after when I came back. When I started it up it kept flickering and lagging. I tried to restart it but it didn't work. Furthermore it actually showed the start up page when you login. Any help or solutions?...
  4. Start-up page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start-up page: On computer start up, I used to see the screen-saver with my desktop icons- i.e, documents. How do I get those icons on the start-up screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-page/9cde8da6-8b9b-40f3-9e95-3f0af9d4aa37
  5. Tiles on start up page

Tiles on start up page: How can I set my tiles alphabetically on Windows 10? I used to be able to do this before I got Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiles-on-start-up-page/e08d470b-1c9a-4de2-81f6-03b9d6d077c1
  6. Start Up Page

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start Up Page: Whenever I wake up my PC which is running Windows 10 I get a lovely photo. I then sign in and that brings up the MS page. I do not want to see the MS page, just my desktop picture, etc. This has just started recently and I would like to eliminate that page right after I...
  7. Start up page

Start up page: my start up page keep changing from the setting that I have,, such as the Theme , my task bar setting, my default app on the internet. When I logout and back in everything on the start up page has change again....
  8. Printer information page printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer information page printing: How do I get rid of that extra printer page that is printing my document information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-information-page-printing/58e56eb4-5d4f-4d1b-80b9-6694db4e599d
  9. Booting up Explorer & Start page

Booting up Explorer & Start page: I opened up my Lenova Yoga this morning and neither Explorer nor the Start page will open. Outlook opens ok. Running Windows 10. Any ideas?...
  10. Continuously flashing start up page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continuously flashing start up page: After signing in on W10 sign in page, start up screen comes up but just keeps flashing, no icons on bottom task bar, curser has revolving blue circle, left click and right click has no effect. The only thing I can do is "control/alt/del to bring up the task manager. Tried...