Windows 10: Start up page

Discus and support Start up page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my start up page keep changing from the setting that I have,, such as the Theme , my task bar setting, my default app on the internet. When I logout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kayYemi, Feb 16, 2019.

1. kayYemi Win User

Start up page

my start up page keep changing from the setting that I have,, such as the Theme , my task bar setting, my default app on the internet. When I logout and back in everything on the start up page has change again.

:)

kayYemi, Feb 16, 2019
  2. theking2 Win User

Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Start up page

Personal Web Page project

Removed the dots, good call.

Today i'm going to finish up the home page, and start working on the rest of the pages.

Any good suggestions for a portfolio picture?

freaksavior, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Start up page

1. Start up page - Similar Threads - Start page

2. I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?: After starting it says automatic repair system and shows key pad style I selected US after that it gives me only two options troubleshoot and turn off your pc and in troubleshoot i tried start up repair it says it can not be repaired i tried system restore it says turn off...
  3. I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?: After starting it says automatic repair system and shows key pad style I selected US after that it gives me only two options troubleshoot and turn off your pc and in troubleshoot i tried start up repair it says it can not be repaired i tried system restore it says turn off...
  4. I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 and I'm encountering an issue where whenever I try to enter the credentials login page, it will automatically send me back to the start page. I have tried so much already and I don't know what else to do. I have restarted and completely reinstalled...
  6. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 and I'm encountering an issue where whenever I try to enter the credentials login page, it will automatically send me back to the start page. I have tried so much already and I don't know what else to do. I have restarted and completely reinstalled...
  7. Attempting to login automatically sends me back to the start page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. A website has taken over my Start/Home page. I Cannot delete it or get rid of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A website has taken over my Start/Home page. I Cannot delete it or get rid of it: A website I used once, 10 days ago, to watch a movie has suddenly appeared on my Home Page /Start Page and blocks all my Links to Favourites like Speed Dials I cannot get rid of it. I have tried deleting it, blocking it, etc.. but it keeps appearing every time I put the...
  9. A website has taken over my Start/Home page. I Cannot delete it or get rid of it

A website has taken over my Start/Home page. I Cannot delete it or get rid of it: A website I used once, 10 days ago, to watch a movie has suddenly appeared on my Home Page /Start Page and blocks all my Links to Favourites like Speed Dials I cannot get rid of it. I have tried deleting it, blocking it, etc.. but it keeps appearing every time I put the...
  10. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...