Windows 10: Start up pc and 10 sec later get a blue screen.

Discus and support Start up pc and 10 sec later get a blue screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just upgraded my custom built computer with a new processor, motherboard and graphics card. It worked fine for a day but started getting more and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Help me...N0w, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Start up pc and 10 sec later get a blue screen.

I just upgraded my custom built computer with a new processor, motherboard and graphics card. It worked fine for a day but started getting more and more crashes and blue screens. I have looked at temperatures and settings but havent seen anything out of the ordinary. Now it is every time i start the pc i get a blue screen. Not a specifc one but they change every time. Now i cant even use it. I log on and it freezes then get a blue screen.

:)

Help me...N0w, Jan 29, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 29, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Start up pc and 10 sec later get a blue screen.

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Start up pc and 10 sec later get a blue screen.

1. Start up pc and 10 sec later get a blue screen. - Similar Threads - Start sec later

2. Blue screen for 0.2 sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen for 0.2 sec: My laptop is Dell G3 15 3500 model I have an issue, there was a small gap of intervalabout 0.2sec blue screen or lag that create a blue screen after exiting from the sleep...
  3. Blue screen for 0.2 sec

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen for 0.2 sec: My laptop is Dell G3 15 3500 model I have an issue, there was a small gap of intervalabout 0.2sec blue screen or lag that create a blue screen after exiting from the sleep...
  4. Blue screen for 0.2 sec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  6. Windows 10 on PC start up hangs on Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 on PC start up hangs on Blue Screen: Every time I start Windows 10 it just opens in the blue screen and goes no further only solution is to switch PC off and retart which starts normally. What can I do to resolve the problem...
  7. Blue screen on start up

Blue screen on start up: Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' and shows failed: cdd.dll. How to I fix this problem. I tried Uninstalling the version 1909 update too but the problem...
  8. I get a blue screen on start up sometimes

I get a blue screen on start up sometimes: This is the crash dump info I got DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If kernel debugger...
  9. Pc Blue screened during start up!

Pc Blue screened during start up!: Hey guys, just turned my computer on, and was greeted with a BSOD, I installed 16GB of memory to the already 16GB installed, and ran a Memtest over night with zero errors. I can't remember alot from the BSOD but I do remember it had AMD in the error message. Windows Version...
  10. Win 10. Blue screen on start up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10. Blue screen on start up.: About a month ago I got a blue screen on start up. No keyboard or other user input worked. After some frustration I tried putting it to sleep, on wake up I got the sign in screen. No other issues except the blue screen on start up. Managed to get MS tech on a 'chat', she...