Windows 10: Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid...

Discus and support Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charlie_226, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid...

Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid of it

:)

charlie_226, Sep 12, 2019
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Sep 12, 2019
  3. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Sep 12, 2019
  4. TheBrenda Win User

Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid...

Want to sort by email Sent Items list by TO

HTC TP2, WM 6.1 Prof, HTC Sense is turned off as much as possible.

I have two email accounts on my phone. The first is a POP3 and the second is a sync with my desktop Outlook 2007. The POP3 Sent folder shows me the TO, Date, Size, and Subject in the Sent Items list. The Outlook sync shows me the FROM, Date, Size, and Subject
    in the Sent Items list. I sent the email so the FROM is always me!

1) how can i get the Outlook sync to show me the TO in the Sent Items list?

2) Is there a way to sort the list for either POP3 or Outlook Sync by TO?

TheBrenda, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid...

1. Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid... - Similar Threads - Start picture shows

2. how do I get rid of the selfie in the start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get rid of the selfie in the start up screen: wwhen I start the computer I get a back ground scene and in the centre of it is a photo of me . I didn't put it there and I want to get rid of it so that I can see the whole picture...
  3. how do I get rid of the selfie in the start up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get rid of the selfie in the start up screen: wwhen I start the computer I get a back ground scene and in the centre of it is a photo of me . I didn't put it there and I want to get rid of it so that I can see the whole picture...
  4. How do I get pictures to show in the folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get pictures to show in the folders?: I used to have this feature in windows years ago but now it is gone.I need to be able to get that feature back. How do I turn it back on?I have HP Z computing products and I have so much RAM is should not affect my systems performance.HP Zbook Fury -> 128GB RAMHP Z8 -> 2TB...
  5. How do I get pictures to show in the folders?

How do I get pictures to show in the folders?: I used to have this feature in windows years ago but now it is gone.I need to be able to get that feature back. How do I turn it back on?I have HP Z computing products and I have so much RAM is should not affect my systems performance.HP Zbook Fury -> 128GB RAMHP Z8 -> 2TB...
  6. THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?: i went to log in and of course there are the usual humps verify this and that but my God, kwhy does microsoft do that when I see an email that is not mine? I know the only two emails I have and it is not onewhat is worse it is prompting me to have TWO VERIFICATIONS WHGICH I...
  7. How do I get rid of the arrows ">>" that now show up on my desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the arrows ">>" that now show up on my desktop Icons: After a recent update of windows 10 the desktop icons started to appear like in the screenshot below. Is this a default way of presenting the Icons on the desktop? and if so how do I change it back to the more traditional way to get rid of the ">>>". Please see the screenshot...
  8. How do i get rid of this pop up that i get when I start my desktop computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i get rid of this pop up that i get when I start my desktop computer: [IMG] This is the pop up that I get when I start my computer. I can close it by clicking on the x but how can I stop it from popping up when i start my desktop computer?...
  9. How do I get rid of Facebook desktop pop-ups

How do I get rid of Facebook desktop pop-ups: I upgraded to Windows 10 recently and now I get a pop-up whenever I get a new Facebook message. This pop up shows the whole message near the action centre. I have tried disabling every notification setting on my computer and I don't have the Facebook app. How do I turn...
  10. How do i get rid of pin on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i get rid of pin on start up: is there a way of not putting in a pin or password on start up?iv tryed to remove it but it looks as if they forgot a tab to disable this option.*Mad*Mad 17907