Windows 10: start up pictures

Discus and support start up pictures in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I think the people who choose these pictures must suffer from depression. Very few of them are of sunny days. Many of them are taken from ground level.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by cgkendrick, Mar 6, 2020.

1. start up pictures

I think the people who choose these pictures must suffer from depression. Very few of them are of sunny days. Many of them are taken from ground level. They should choose pictures of large vistas on sunny days.

:)

cgkendrick, Mar 6, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

start up pictures

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

start up pictures

1. start up pictures - Similar Threads - start pictures

2. How to disable the picture Win 11 shows when the PC starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the picture Win 11 shows when the PC starts: When I start my PC Win 11 shows odd pictures before I log in. How can I disable that, since the pictures are just awful. I searched for this but only found answers for lock screen pictures, search bar pictures ...Device name ryzen5Processor AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G with Radeon...
  3. How to disable the picture Win 11 shows when the PC starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the picture Win 11 shows when the PC starts: When I start my PC Win 11 shows odd pictures before I log in. How can I disable that, since the pictures are just awful. I searched for this but only found answers for lock screen pictures, search bar pictures ...Device name ryzen5Processor AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G with Radeon...
  4. I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...: Using Windows 11. The photos app shows the pics without issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-open-start-settings-personalization-background/93ee9bdd-192e-4e27-a3c4-4d694ba7ea54
  5. I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...

I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...: Using Windows 11. The photos app shows the pics without issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-open-start-settings-personalization-background/93ee9bdd-192e-4e27-a3c4-4d694ba7ea54
  6. I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...

I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...: I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry and focused intermittently while recording. How can i fix this?...
  7. I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...: I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry and focused intermittently while recording. How can i fix this?...
  8. After recent up date and re-start have lost 'task bar' and 'picture at start up' is now off...

After recent up date and re-start have lost 'task bar' and 'picture at start up' is now off...: After recent Micro soft up-date and restart have 'lost 'Task Bar' and 'Desk Top Picture' is now enlarged and off centre. how can these be recovered?...
  9. After recent up date and re-start have lost 'task bar' and 'picture at start up' is now off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent up date and re-start have lost 'task bar' and 'picture at start up' is now off...: After recent Micro soft up-date and restart have 'lost 'Task Bar' and 'Desk Top Picture' is now enlarged and off centre. how can these be recovered?...
  10. After recent up date and re-start have lost 'task bar' and 'picture at start up' is now off...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade