Windows 10: start up problem windows 10

Discus and support start up problem windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I start up windows 10 a blank word page or publishing opens up first which I have to close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AudreyPolkinghorn, Jun 11, 2019.

1. start up problem windows 10

when I start up windows 10 a blank word page or publishing opens up first which I have to close

:)

AudreyPolkinghorn, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

start up problem windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

start up problem windows 10

1. start up problem windows 10 - Similar Threads - start problem

2. Sound drivers problem- This device cannot start. (Code 10) The request is not supported.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound drivers problem- This device cannot start. (Code 10) The request is not supported.: I downloaded drivers for sound by website for my motherboard and sound didn't work. the only working audio jack is on my monitor. So I decided to solve this with driver easy PRO version and i updated all my drivers but sound still doesn't work. I have on board audio devices...
  3. The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem

The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem: As a long time Window user, I always enjoy my experience until Microsoft decide to release half broken Operating System, Window 10 1903 Despite from the improve features, which Tech-Tubers advertise, the one problem despite of bluescreen is the start menu freeze within 2 to...
  4. I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll": I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll" I have tried to disable it in task bar ,Services, but it is not listed to disable! Can you help please....
  5. problems with windows 10 start up

problems with windows 10 start up: I purchased a refurbished dell latitude e6410 laptop in May that has windows 10 on it and found out it wasnt tested to run 10 but only up to windows 8, well ever since receiving it i have been experiencing several problems, but now a new problem has happened my laptop wont...
  6. Starting problem

Starting problem: start up screen start takes too long time. initial start up screen start takes too long after pressing start button on staring up my laptop the booting takes too much time to open the desktop screen, when it was brand new on pressing the start button it use to start...
  7. There was a problem starting c:\\windows\xtvritngovzitjton.xtvri The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There was a problem starting c:\\windows\xtvritngovzitjton.xtvri The parameter is incorrect.: Start from last month, I have been getting the error "There was a problem starting c:\\windows\xtvritngovzitjton.xtvri The parameter is incorrect.". Can anyone advise me how to fix this issue?...
  8. Problem in the start menu on W10

Problem in the start menu on W10: Hello everyone, I have Windows 10 PRO updated to may update and subsequent patches. In the last few days, an annoying problem is happening to me. When I turn on the PC and enter into Windows, the start menu is not selectable (in the sense that I click on the windows icon...
  9. Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup.": I have seen this error thread several times over the past few years, and all the other threads are now locked. Well, it is almost June 2019, and I just got the "Windows 10 setup error - There was a problem starting Setup..." error. All the other threads say to delete the...
  10. Windows Starting Problems

Windows Starting Problems: Hello... I Have A Problem Where My Computer Will Not Start.... I Have An Error Code: 0xc0000001... I Need Help... I Cannot Reset And I Do Not Have Any Restore Points Or System Image Recovery... Please Help......