Windows 10: Start up question

Discus and support Start up question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop Bing on the web from opening at start up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarciaSliger, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Start up question

How do I stop Bing on the web from opening at start up?

:)

MarciaSliger, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Start up question

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Start up question

1. Start up question - Similar Threads - Start question

2. Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...: Hey Everyone, i have a few questions. I used to know a little about PCs, but its been years since i worked on one so im sure im outdated, so i wanted tk ask a few questions in order to verify or confer. Sorry that it is sooooo long, but ive been troubleshooting solo and with...
  3. Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...: Hey Everyone, i have a few questions. I used to know a little about PCs, but its been years since i worked on one so im sure im outdated, so i wanted tk ask a few questions in order to verify or confer. Sorry that it is sooooo long, but ive been troubleshooting solo and with...
  4. How can you stop following a question on a problem once you started?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you stop following a question on a problem once you started?: I have been following a Windows 11 issue for a long time - it has not been resolved, but I am over it and don't want anymore emails. How do I stop receiving them....
  5. How can you stop following a question on a problem once you started?

How can you stop following a question on a problem once you started?: I have been following a Windows 11 issue for a long time - it has not been resolved, but I am over it and don't want anymore emails. How do I stop receiving them....
  6. Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...: Every time I open Microsoft Edge however slight, I have to reset my Acer Aspire 5 because it always works perfectly well until my Acer tries to get everything from Microsoft Edge, which is clearly messed up because of a lot of malicious extensions I foolishly installed to my...
  7. Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...

Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...: Every time I open Microsoft Edge however slight, I have to reset my Acer Aspire 5 because it always works perfectly well until my Acer tries to get everything from Microsoft Edge, which is clearly messed up because of a lot of malicious extensions I foolishly installed to my...
  8. I just got a new laptop and was excited to start fresh... one of the questions was about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new laptop and was excited to start fresh... one of the questions was about...: On my old laptop, I had onedrive as a separate place and could choose to sync things there if I wanted, but now my new harddrive is almost full and I tried to delete something and it deleted it from my harddrive and my one drive. This is horrible!How do I undo this?????...
  9. I just got a new laptop and was excited to start fresh... one of the questions was about...

I just got a new laptop and was excited to start fresh... one of the questions was about...: On my old laptop, I had onedrive as a separate place and could choose to sync things there if I wanted, but now my new harddrive is almost full and I tried to delete something and it deleted it from my harddrive and my one drive. This is horrible!How do I undo this?????...
  10. Windows 11 and Linux crashes IMMEDIATELY after install - still in start up questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Linux crashes IMMEDIATELY after install - still in start up questions.: Built a brand new computer:i5 12600kAMD rx 6600ASUS Prime b660 d416gb 3600mhz DDR41tb NVME drive750w PSUThe PC posts fine and gets to BIOS. XMP is enabled.When I tried to install Windows, I got a BSOD every time I booted to the new install. I attempted to use an EndeavorOS...