Windows 10: start up repair: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

Discus and support start up repair: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows fails to boot, even into recovery mode. Things I've tried so far: Windows startup repair. Startup repair fails, here's the log file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rgar22, May 23, 2021.

1. Rgar22 Win User

start up repair: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

Windows fails to boot, even into recovery mode. Things I've tried so far: Windows startup repair. Startup repair fails, here's the log file SrtTrail.txtSafemode, results in blckscreenIn re terminal Code: Sfc /Scannow /OFFBOOTDIR=E:\ /OFFWINDIR=E:\Windows tells me there is a a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete.I even switched to a system image made a few months ago and it didn't change anything.

:)

Rgar22, May 23, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Unable to boot Windows10, "A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt"

We've gone through many troubleshooting steps.

You will see either:

a) automatic repair > srttrail: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.
    b) where do you want to install windows

I'll see if others are available to comment later today/tomorrow or you can custom install.

zbook, May 23, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

On the comuter used for typing this post when C:\Windows\servicing\LCU was entered into everything search there were thousands of entries (folders and files).

They all included in the path: \Package_for_rollupfix

For the problematic computer what do you search for related to: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

Code:
    This was in C:\Windows\servicing\LCU on the problematic computer (approximately 1400 - 1500 entries)

windows servicing packages LCU after upgrade to 1909 on 12 29 2019.txt

zbook, May 23, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

There was a recent discussion about this folder and it's contents and the end result was that the folders and files it contained could be deleted with no harm.

How to clean files in C:\Windows\servicing\LCU

I didn't see the point of deleting them but now I wonder if it could help with your problem?

Ztruker, May 23, 2021
Thema:

1. start up repair: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt. - Similar Threads - start repair recently

2. A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt. Error code = "0x3712"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt. Error code = "0x3712": Please help. This is doing my head in, my laptop Lenovo 15ADA05 has been rebooting randomly and repeatedly! I've already installed the latest BIOS if that's relevantAlso, I'm having an issue where my computer will freeze up/crash as I move it around. I presume this is to do...
  3. A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt. Error code = "0x3712"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt. Error code = "0x3712": Please help. This is doing my head in, my laptop Lenovo 15ADA05 has been rebooting randomly and repeatedly! I've already installed the latest BIOS if that's relevantAlso, I'm having an issue where my computer will freeze up/crash as I move it around. I presume this is to do...
  4. Windows 10 automatic repair loop - A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 automatic repair loop - A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.: Hi,After a Windows update 15 laptops got stuck in the automatic repair loop, it was only possible to boot in Safe Mode, examining the SrtTrail.txt files show the root cause as "A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt" does anyone know what this error message means? It's...
  5. Windows 10 automatic repair loop - A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 automatic repair loop - A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.: Hi,After a Windows update 15 laptops got stuck in the automatic repair loop, it was only possible to boot in Safe Mode, examining the SrtTrail.txt files show the root cause as "A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt" does anyone know what this error message means? It's...
  6. Windows 10 automatic repair loop - A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is there MS support free/hourly/subscr to help with "A recently serviced boot binary is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there MS support free/hourly/subscr to help with "A recently serviced boot binary is...: Is there MS support free/hourly/subscr to help with this? If I restore/reset the laptop will I loose all my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-ms-support-freehourlysubscr-to-help-with/20eef52f-7bd9-49d6-98cc-14d98d9d134f
  8. Unable to boot Windows10, "A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot Windows10, "A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt": This is on Windows Version 10.0.19041.631 So I'm currently unable to get into my computer. I got a Windows 10 installation file from a friend though when I try to repair it still doesn't boot. When I check SrtTrail.txt, none of the tests say completed unsuccessfully, though...
  9. Windows in automatic repair loop, get log file: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt;...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows in automatic repair loop, get log file: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt;...: I tried to delete the pending updating by cmd: "net stop wuauserv" but it showed "the service name is invalid", what can I do now? pls help, thanks a lot!...
  10. A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.

in Windows 10 Support
    A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt.: These startup repairs were performed after Windows upgrades on 12/6 and 12/29. It was part of troubleshooting a black screen after Windows upgrade. The first time the featured upgrade was uninstalled. There was only black screeen after each upgrade which was fixed by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a recently serviced boot binary is corrupted

2. srttrail boot binary

3. windows 10 a recently serviced boot binary is corrupt