Windows 10: Start up repair couldn’t repair your PC

Discus and support Start up repair couldn’t repair your PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Start up repair isnt working and it says Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Omg I got Xbox, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Start up repair couldn’t repair your PC

Start up repair isnt working and it says

Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

:)

Omg I got Xbox, Nov 9, 2019

2. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Nov 9, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    erocker, Nov 9, 2019
  4. CJCerny Win User

Start up repair couldn’t repair your PC

how to start a Computer repair shop..

Repairing hardware would make it much more tricky--you will likely soon tire of having to explain to someone why you can't get the same 10 year old motherboard to replace the one that they had that just burnt up. A better business would be on-site PC repair where you perform services like repairing PC's that are infected with spyware and viruses. No overhead. No inventory. No store front to worry about--just you and your software repair toolkit.

CJCerny, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Start up repair couldn’t repair your PC

1. Start up repair couldn’t repair your PC - Similar Threads - Start repair couldn’t

2. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  3. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  4. “Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC.”: “Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: D:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt” I’m just trying to work on my work laptop and I’m really not sure what to do....
  5. “Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC”: When I try turning on my computer it a blue screen pops up with the text, “Automatic RepairYour PC did not start correctlyPress “Restart” to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC.”...
  6. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt This is the error I have received. I have spent this whole day trying to fix this problem. Please help....
  7. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  8. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  9. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc: Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt When i try to fix it is says my password is wrong. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/e6d0dbd3-1915-4bf1-b4b5-0e4ca22c82cd
  10. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I got this message when i turned my pc on. It said: Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC, or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt please can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks [IMG]...