Windows 10: Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC

Discus and support Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my PC was unresponsive so I restarted it. Now I keep getting the Start-up Repair page with the message Log file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LADYP66, Jan 5, 2020.

1. LADYP66 Win User

Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC

Hi, my PC was unresponsive so I restarted it. Now I keep getting the Start-up Repair page with the message Log file: C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. I have tried resetting it,and using a back-up usb but to no avail. I have a HP Pavilion running on Windows10, and would be grateful for any help. Thanks

:)

LADYP66, Jan 5, 2020

2. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Jan 5, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    erocker, Jan 5, 2020
  4. CJCerny Win User

how to start a Computer repair shop..

Repairing hardware would make it much more tricky--you will likely soon tire of having to explain to someone why you can't get the same 10 year old motherboard to replace the one that they had that just burnt up. A better business would be on-site PC repair where you perform services like repairing PC's that are infected with spyware and viruses. No overhead. No inventory. No store front to worry about--just you and your software repair toolkit.

CJCerny, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC - Similar Threads - Start Repair couldn't

2. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've just recently moved and my pc was fine before I packed it and I just hooked it all back up and now when I turn it on it starts loading the dell logo and then it tells me that the startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't really know what to do. can anyone help me?...
  3. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've just recently moved and my pc was fine before I packed it and I just hooked it all back up and now when I turn it on it starts loading the dell logo and then it tells me that the startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't really know what to do. can anyone help me?...
  4. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  6. Error 0xc0000034/Start-up repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc0000034/Start-up repair couldn't repair your PC: Hi,My ASUS laptop recently carried out a Windows update the update seemed to complete, but afterwards the laptop wouldn't turn on properly — pressing the power button brought up a blue screen with the following message:Your PC/Device needs to be repairedThe Boot Configuration...
  7. Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC.: Hello, So last night I switched my computer off but it kept running in the background. I switched it off using the power button, it came back on, so I did it again. Looking back, it was a stupid thing to do but my cranky butt couldn't sleep with the humming. I assume this is...
  8. Start Up couldn't repair your pc.

Start Up couldn't repair your pc.: So i turn on my pc and it comes up windows is collecting info about ur pc and the error code is bad system config then it starts again and says Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc please help me info is below [IMG]...
  9. Windows 10 start up repair couldn't repair your pc

Windows 10 start up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've tried using startup repair and system restore (says i need to specify which drive but I only have one) and neither works My laptop will got to bios automatically and doesn't seem to try windows. I do have a usb with windows iso so that I could try to repair from that....
  10. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC: few days back my laptop started to become really really slow and most apps tend to stop responding even file explorers, media players etc. So I decided to use "fresh start" my lappy. it seemed that the error was not fixed so I was advised to "restart" my pc so I did. (the...