Windows 10: Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up

Discus and support Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a duplicate post. I posted in wrong area earlier. Running Win 10 Pro Build 19041.630. 1. On restart background screen shows date and time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frazld, Dec 11, 2020.

1. frazld Win User

Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up

This is a duplicate post. I posted in wrong area earlier.

Running Win 10 Pro Build 19041.630.

1. On restart background screen shows date and time only for about 20 seconds then
    Pin log on area shows after pressing a key or moving mouse.
    On Shut Down and then Reboot its direct to log in with pin with seconds.
    2. When log on appears it lists the 2 accounts to log on with.
    My administrator account and Computer administrator account.
    Before it started directly to the pin screen.
    And there were not any choices it was just log in pin screen which was default to my admin acct., which I prefer.

How do I change it back to faster on restart and straight to pin log in without choices for accts?

:)

frazld, Dec 11, 2020
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up [​IMG]

Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up [​IMG]

zinou, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up

1. Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up - Similar Threads - Start Screen different

2. Screen on start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen on start-up: On start-up a picture of a document appears that was scanned into the computer. I would like to get rid of it because it contains personal information. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-on-start-up/52968e18-daf1-4582-b83e-3ba1a5d54d04
  3. Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up: Running Win 10 Pro Build 19041.630. 1.On restart background screen shows date and time only for about 20 seconds then Pin log on area shows after pressing a key or moving mouse. On Shut Down and then Reboot its direct to log in with pin with seconds. 2.When log on appears it...
  4. Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Up Screen different in Restart and Start up: Running Win 10 Pro Build 19041.630. 1.On restart background screen shows date and time only for about 20 seconds then Pin log on area shows after pressing a key or moving mouse. On Shut Down and then Reboot its direct to log in with pin with seconds. 2.When log on appears it...
  5. Start up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start up screen: Can I get rid of the start up screen and the sign in screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-screen/27c80b5b-0583-4dbf-af08-c5e1d637ce0e
  6. start up screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up screen: start up screen has an owl its a bad omen to my people how do i change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-screen/72d059db-8965-489a-aae1-b614bd0ff1e7
  7. Start up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start up screen: I recently reset a laptop running windows 10. I wiped everything. When I went on to the start up/ login screen, I was met with defaultuser1 and Other user. Ive tried logging in with my account onto the "other user" and I've had no luck. I am sure my details are correctWhat...
  8. Start up screen

Start up screen: All of a sudden my screen start up changed and now I have pop ups and "Bing" opens at the same time. **** Did look like this: [ATTACH] Now looks like this.....? [ATTACH] Thanks for the help, John...
  9. start up screen

start up screen: when I start my computer the screen has a rectangular box that says idle buddy and it will not go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-screen/d6c14fb0-86c3-4d20-82eb-8aeb3b050d30
  10. Start-up screen

Start-up screen: A start-up screen wastes time by filling up with program icons that I do not want. How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/start-up-screen/0e0e8efa-41d5-4dc7-81fe-c48add885755