Windows 10: Start-Up Screen

Discus and support Start-Up Screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello When ever I press the On button and my laptop starts-up I keep getting a multi-changing screen that has "notations" on it, I have been... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EQueens123, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Start-Up Screen

Hello

When ever I press the On button and my laptop starts-up I keep getting a multi-changing screen that has "notations" on it, I have been unsuccessfully trying to figure out how to change the screen so that just one pic, or windows start-up screen shows. This is the screen on which the log-in appears.

Thanks.

:)

EQueens123, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 16, 2018
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Start-Up Screen

Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Start-Up Screen

1. Start-Up Screen - Similar Threads - Start Screen

2. Laptop starts but screen is black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop starts but screen is black: So my MSI Laptop is starting up but the screen stays black. I think I may have interrupted an update halfway through. I've looked around for answers and tried opening it up and removing the battery and replacing it, that didn't work. How can I fix this?...
  3. I've started getting seemingly random Blue screen crashes on my elderly Thinkpad T510...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've started getting seemingly random Blue screen crashes on my elderly Thinkpad T510...: Here is a pasting of the event viewer application error general details tab: Faulting application name: svchost.exe_WbioSrvc, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x32d6c210 Faulting module name: UPKBU.DLL, version: 1.6.1.341, time stamp: 0x502239a7 Exception code: 0xc0000005...
  4. Start up screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up screen: All of a sudden my screen start up changed and now I have pop ups and "Bing" opens at the same time. **** Did look like this: [ATTACH] Now looks like this.....? [ATTACH] Thanks for the help, John...
  5. Blue Screen Error on Start-up: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Error on Start-up: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: So I recently decided to free up some disk space on my PC by going to Settings>Storage>Free up Disk Space. I clicked it but then the progress bar was not moving for some time so I decided to close the window and restart my laptop. The screen said windows is restarting....
  6. Won't start up only showing black screen

Won't start up only showing black screen: My laptop has decided as of this morning to not start up every time and when it does it takes over 10 minutes the majority of this time it spends with a black screen whilst the power light is on and indicating a full charge. I have already disabled some start up programs...
  7. Display driver failed to start on Windows 10 – Black Screen displayed

in Windows 10 News
    Display driver failed to start on Windows 10 – Black Screen displayed: [ATTACH] [IMG]A reported error while trying to launch graphic-intensive applications, like video games, on Windows computers is Display driver failed to start. If you encounter this error, then this article will help you resolve the issue. Display driver failed to start [...]...
  8. Upon starting my Windows 10 Surface Pro 6 the screen flickers between brightness levels

Upon starting my Windows 10 Surface Pro 6 the screen flickers between brightness levels: If my computer is asleep or shutdown, turning it on will result in the screen changing the brightness levels very quickly in under a second. No flickering afterwards. It's only when I first turn on the device. There is no difference if the device is plugged in or not. I'm...
  9. How do I get my computer to unlock , screen is locked on my Acer when I try to start using...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my computer to unlock , screen is locked on my Acer when I try to start using...: I have a big problem with my Acer laptop, for some reason when I try to open up the screen is locked to the point that I am not able to even put in my password. If anyone has an answer on what to do please give it to me. I do not have the money to pay for Microsoft repair...
  10. my e mail address on my start screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my e mail address on my start screen: My grand daughter is about to start university, she does not want her e mail address for all to see on the start up screen, any idiot looking over her shoulder can flood her e mail box, with unwanted emails how do we delete this e mail on her start up, mine included...