Windows 10: start up show fail to start correctely

Discus and support start up show fail to start correctely in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Fix start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-show-fail-to-start-correctely/6d58a1ab-4873-47f7-b919-883255668e41 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by georgew2, Dec 27, 2018.

1. georgew2 Win User

start up show fail to start correctely

Fix start up

:)

georgew2, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Yvonne Win User
    Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Dec 27, 2018
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Home build wont start up

Being as we ruled out the PSU earlier it could be the board is bad.... not sure what to suggest now, you are sure the power switch leads are in the correct position and the 4/8 pin and 24pin are definately plugged in, with nothing else attached if you dont get it booting and it's not the PSU it says to me the board is at fault.

NdMk2o1o, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. start up show fail to start correctely - Similar Threads - start show fail

2. start up repair failed/start up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start up repair failed/start up issues: I've been having an issue with my pc starting up slow, it's never been a major problem until it starts to refuse to start up sometimes. My mouse and monitor wouldn't even detect a signal from my pc. I would have to wait a few minutes until it does or just turn it off and on...
  3. start up repair failed/start up issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start up repair failed/start up issues: I've been having an issue with my pc starting up slow, it's never been a major problem until it starts to refuse to start up sometimes. My mouse and monitor wouldn't even detect a signal from my pc. I would have to wait a few minutes until it does or just turn it off and on...
  4. start up repair failed/start up issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer not starting up correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not starting up correct: Hi I start up my computer and at first it shows that I can press DEL or F2 to enter ASUS UEFI BIOS or I wait as I always have done and windows 11 start up, but now the circles start spinning and loading for 3 seconds and then the screen go dark and saying no signal but the...
  6. Computer not starting up correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not starting up correct: Hi I start up my computer and at first it shows that I can press DEL or F2 to enter ASUS UEFI BIOS or I wait as I always have done and windows 11 start up, but now the circles start spinning and loading for 3 seconds and then the screen go dark and saying no signal but the...
  7. Windows not starting up correctly

Windows not starting up correctly: Hey guys,Recently in the past weeks ive been having trouble with my PC as firstly when i start up my PC like usual, its opens the ASUS loading screen which it normally does than instead of proceeding to the windows login screen to ask for me to sign in. My monitor turns into...
  8. Start up fail

Start up fail: Processor AMD Athlontm II X4 635 Processor 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID C8FBED17-0E45-4652-ADE3-696069A09B74 Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA309 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this...
  9. Laptop Not Starting Up Correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Not Starting Up Correctly: So when I turn on my computer, you can hear it on but the screen is dark. I leave it on for a while and then automatic repair appears on the screen then goes blank. The cursor shows after that happens but the screen is still blank. THEN it goes into diagnosing the problem but...
  10. Pc not starting up correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc not starting up correctly: Windows 10 opens with Blue Screen with windows Logo in ctr. Goes into Automatic repair. can not get in to anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-starting-up-correctly/ad2c2f34-8888-410f-90cb-7d3ed7e664c0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clocx will not start up