Windows 10: Start up too slow in my windows 10

Discus and support Start up too slow in my windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Too slow to start my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NihalGoonetilleke, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Start up too slow in my windows 10

Too slow to start my computer

:)

NihalGoonetilleke, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Start up too slow in my windows 10

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Start up too slow in my windows 10

1. Start up too slow in my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Start too slow

2. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow: 1. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up the computer2. Even after Start Menu shows up, the Search is also too slow to use at all.I tried deleting all the deletable windows updates. Nothing worked so far.This question was asked by someone else 3 years ago...
  3. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow: 1. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up the computer2. Even after Start Menu shows up, the Search is also too slow to use at all.I tried deleting all the deletable windows updates. Nothing worked so far.This question was asked by someone else 3 years ago...
  4. slow Windows 10 start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    slow Windows 10 start up: Hi.I have a desktop with a DDR and an SSD. The DDR memory is small and was full. The SSD had almost nothing on it.I moved all my files really just music and documents from the DDR to the SSD.My computer used to boot up in seconds, and now it takes a much longer. It seems to...
  5. slow Windows 10 start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow Windows 10 start up: Hi.I have a desktop with a DDR and an SSD. The DDR memory is small and was full. The SSD had almost nothing on it.I moved all my files really just music and documents from the DDR to the SSD.My computer used to boot up in seconds, and now it takes a much longer. It seems to...
  6. slow Windows 10 start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 20H2 is slow starting up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 20H2 is slow starting up: Hello,I run Windows 10 20H2 but find that it is very slow starting up,I checked misconfg and untick any thing that I did not need starting up But still find that I still have the issue.Thanks...
  8. windows 10 boot ups way too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 boot ups way too slow: Latest updates have been installed in my pc but it performs slow. Boot up time is the worst. What settings should i change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-ups-way-too-slow/45613b71-a826-4b16-8228-736f38357c69
  9. Windows 10 Slow Start-up

Windows 10 Slow Start-up: Hello, I have an HP Envy Notebook 17 -n152sa and I have Windows 10. My problem is that I have a very slow boot time - 2 minutes and 10 seconds. During which a HP logo will come up then a blank black screen for 2 minutes before I reach the login screen. It has taken me to...
  10. windows 10 slow to start up

windows 10 slow to start up: windows 10 is taking ages to start up. its like having my old pc back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-slow-to-start-up/4a522db0-9e09-49a1-8a8c-6d895124f8e9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start up too slow with windows 10

2. extremely slow boot up times after january 2019 microsoft patches