Windows 10: Start up windows scrip host failiure

Discus and support Start up windows scrip host failiure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i startup it lets me sign in fine,after starting up,my screen goes black and i see thisI am on a macbook running bootcamp,any one have any fixes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HassanNajmi1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Start up windows scrip host failiure

When i startup it lets me sign in fine,after starting up,my screen goes black and i see thisI am on a macbook running bootcamp,any one have any fixes to this

:)

HassanNajmi1, Jun 10, 2021

2. Windows Scrip Host-reg

While I am starting the Windows 10 the screen dispalys- Windows Scrip Host and below Can not find scrip file "C\WINDOWS/run.vbs" There is no further display. Blackout. But the function Ctr+Alt+del get me to task manager.

I entered into the google search through Task Manager by pressing ctr+Alt+del. Through Google I have come to my A/c in Microsoft. Now from here how I can come out of this problem.

Inderjit_1605, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Windows Scrip Host' and below it another message- can not find scrip file "C\WINDOWS\run.vbs".

Original Title: Windows Scrip Host

I am Samir, using Windows 10 64 bit. Today when I am starting the system, after password there is message ' Windows Scrip Host' and below it another message- can not find scrip file "C\WINDOWS\run.vbs".

What is this. How to boot the system normally without loosing my data. The task bar is working and through this command prompt can be accessed. Through google I am accessing this ms account also.

samir kumarpayra, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Start up windows scrip host failiure

Up on start up Windows Scrip Host error can not find script file "C\WINDOWS\run.vbs".

Original Title: Windows Scrip Host

I am using Windows 10 64 bit. Today when I am starting the system, after password there is message ' Windows Scrip Host' and below it another message- can not find scrip file "C\WINDOWS\run.vbs".

What is this. How to boot the system normally without loosing my data. The task bar is working and through this command prompt can be accessed. Through google I am accessing this ms account also.

Inderjit_1605, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Start up windows scrip host failiure

1. Start up windows scrip host failiure - Similar Threads - Start scrip host

2. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  3. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  4. 0201: Failiure IDE #0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0201: Failiure IDE #0: I recently picked up a Toshiba Satellite M30 and am recieving this error message when I turn the computer on.I've tried some solutions suggested in other forums such as rewriting the MBR with a Windows XP disc, replacing the hard drive, resetting the bios, but still no...
  5. 0201: Failiure IDE #0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0201: Failiure IDE #0: I recently picked up a Toshiba Satellite M30 and am recieving this error message when I turn the computer on.I've tried some solutions suggested in other forums such as rewriting the MBR with a Windows XP disc, replacing the hard drive, resetting the bios, but still no...
  6. Update failiure for 20H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update failiure for 20H1: Hi guys , I am facing issues in upgrading from 1909 to 20H14 where in the update fails with the error 0x800707e7..tried almost all thr tricks i could find online but still hitting the same brick wall p.s I did find a ton of errors in the update logs Agent *FAILED*...
  7. Windows script host pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows script host pop up: How do you remove Windows Script host pop up? Pop up says "can not find script file" c:\users\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/dcee51f1-be15-4f48-b8ee-7f8f5cc6fe25
  8. Function Discovery Provider Host Problems on Start-up or Restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Function Discovery Provider Host Problems on Start-up or Restart: Hello, I was experiencing problems with viewing a computer on my network. After searching and troubleshooting, I found the problem was linked to the Function Discovery Provider Host service. Even after making sure it was running and set to Automatic / Automatic Delayed...
  9. File picker UI host stops working at start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File picker UI host stops working at start up: Hey all For the last week or so the file picker UI host has according to reliability monitor (since i don't get any pop up telling me has has stopped working and needs to shut down) stops working at ro around when i start up my PC from a normal boot. I initally thought it was...
  10. windows scrip

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows scrip: windows script host is missing. can it be downloaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-scrip/e9e5d455-d66f-495e-bbbe-541b07da9e34