Windows 10: Start up

Discus and support Start up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi During a recent factory setting reset, I had to enter email / PIN number to enter at every start up. Is there anyway I can disable this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Take a guess, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Start up

Hi

During a recent factory setting reset, I had to enter email / PIN number to enter at every start up.

Is there anyway I can disable this requirement, and go straight to the desktop on start up

:)

Take a guess, Dec 4, 2018

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Dec 4, 2018
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 4, 2018
  4. a111087 Win User

Start up

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Start up

1. Start up - Similar Threads - Start

2. Laptop Display stops working once windows start loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Display stops working once windows start loading: Hello, My laptop model is Asus Zenbook UX310UQ model. Past two weeks, laptop display stopped to work and it works good when I connect to secondary display. Initially I thought there is some graphics card cable issue. Later I realized that I see the Asus logo everytime when...
  3. Cannot start Steam Client Service in Regular Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot start Steam Client Service in Regular Mode: I cannot start Steam Client Service in regular mode. I can start Steam Client service in Safe Mode + with Networking, but then all the other services (graphics card driver etc.) are not started which means I cannot really play any games. Here's the DMP of the crash:...
  4. OneNote starts when I boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote starts when I boot up: When I turn my computer on, ever since the last update from Microsoft, I get a little window at the bottom of the screen labeled "Send To OneNote". In it there are three little windows labeled "Screen Clippings (S)", "Send To OneNote", and "New Quick Note (N)". How can I...
  5. start voice recgonition

start voice recgonition: start voice recognition i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-voice-recgonition/14483b28-626e-49d1-bc17-8c5008781890
  6. Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup.": I have seen this error thread several times over the past few years, and all the other threads are now locked. Well, it is almost June 2019, and I just got the "Windows 10 setup error - There was a problem starting Setup..." error. All the other threads say to delete the...
  7. Start Menu not responding? Restart StartMenuExperienceHost.exe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Start Menu not responding? Restart StartMenuExperienceHost.exe in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I am sure you must have faced a situation where the Start Menu stops responding. It either doesn’t open or sometimes it just hangs on the screen wide open. Starting with Windows 10 v1903, there is a separate process available [...] This post Start Menu not...
  8. PC will not start after installing Windows 10 Feature Update 1903.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC will not start after installing Windows 10 Feature Update 1903.: I have installed Windows 10 Feature Update 1903 and now my PC will not start after overnight shut down. I installed it yesterday and after a few hours of shutdown it would not re-start. I removed the update feature from my PC and no problems. I re-downloaded the...
  9. Explorer suddenly started working like "tab-mix plus". Stressful

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer suddenly started working like "tab-mix plus". Stressful: Well almost but not as neatly or controllable as it decided to start opening everything while exploring files in a new window and also started forgetting the sizes and positions of the last opened file/window. No apparent rhyme or reason. When exploring files in Explorer,...
  10. Start Menu

Start Menu: Since upgrading to Window 10 build 18898, My start menu has changed. I have the ability to show tiles and a full screen of apps. What I am missing is the left side that shows my apps and you have to scroll to see them all. Also when viewing full tile or full app screen my...