Windows 10: Start up.

Discus and support Start up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time my computer turns off it resets my language from English US to English DV. I checked my settings and they all are for English US. I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RalphMazza1, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Start up.

Every time my computer turns off it resets my language from English US to English DV. I checked my settings and they all are for English US. I need to reset it manually several times a day. Can anyone help with this?

:)

RalphMazza1, Aug 10, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 10, 2019
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 10, 2019
  4. a111087 Win User

Start up.

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Start up.

1. Start up. - Similar Threads - Start

2. Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10: The problem has shown on the subject line. I used an external monitor before in a extend pattern which made the screen of my laptop became the second screen. And recently I moved my house and used the laptop without the external monitor, and from that time on my laptop...
  3. Hardware failures in the middle of start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware failures in the middle of start up: Hi, Recently I've been noticing that in the middle of starting up my PC, my monitor would lose connection to my PC briefly or the screen would go black for a long period of time before my PC completely restarts. I've checked my reliability monitor and found multiple errors...
  4. Can't unpin dead link to D:\ from File Explorer - Taskbar & Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't unpin dead link to D:\ from File Explorer - Taskbar & Start Menu: When I right-click on the File Explorer icon either in the Taskbar or at the left edge of the Start menu, the context menu shows that "DATA (D:)" (without the quotation marks), one of my hard drives, is pinned. That's perfectly fine; I want that. But when I click on it, this...
  5. Desktop prompt ; ' problem starting office jet'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop prompt ; ' problem starting office jet': I have recently been getting this prompt about a printer I have uninstalled. [ATTACH] I have chased all of the advice I could get. ( temp. files even looked at the registry.) Many of them led me to leftover files and such, but I still am getting it. The last one led me...
  6. Each reboot MS Software Shadow Copy Provider and Volume Shadow Copy do not "START"

Each reboot MS Software Shadow Copy Provider and Volume Shadow Copy do not "START": Since some recent updates by MS including the massive Win 10 next generation, after each reboot MS Software Shadow Copy Provider and Volume Shadow Copy do not "START". When I check them in services.msc, they are usually in Startup Type set to Automatic (not manual or...
  7. Updating to 1903 killed Start menu type-find on 5 different PCs

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating to 1903 killed Start menu type-find on 5 different PCs: I just updated to 1903 on 5 of my Windows 10-64 Pro machines (each different hardware, laptop, desktop). On all 5, Start menu type-find has died. To be clear, I can press the Windows key or left click on the Start menu, it pops up, but I cannot type any keys to actually...
  8. Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019

Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019: After installing VS2019, I've started getting unhandled exception errors from taskhostw.exe (roughly one/hour) [ATTACH] I've disabled JIT debugging but enabling it doesn't matter. I don't know if it's related to VS2019, only that it is coincident. My Windows version is...
  9. Start menu invalid item ms-resource:AppName/Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu invalid item ms-resource:AppName/Text: Thousands of people including me have this ms-resource:AppName/Text item on the start menu since upgrading to win 10 version 1903. I have it on one laptop and not on the other, both updated via windows update. Are Microsoft working on fixing this? Yes I have reported it...
  10. Start apps there were open after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start apps there were open after restart: Hello Anyone know how to disable this behavior? Thanks 138837