Windows 10: start up

Discus and support start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I start up my pc I got to the hp logo then my pc auto restart it self is this a problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CartopBonsai699, Sep 6, 2019.

1. start up

when I start up my pc I got to the hp logo then my pc auto restart it self is this a problem?

:)

CartopBonsai699, Sep 6, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 6, 2019
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 6, 2019
  4. a111087 Win User

start up

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

start up

1. start up - Similar Threads - start

2. Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio PC running with Windows 10 OS. I am unable to use or do anything on my PC at the moment. After start up, non of the desktop or taskbar icons loads up on the screen. I have tried almost everything but nothing seems to be working. I am unable to...
  3. *Solution for broken START button after update (Windows 10)*

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    *Solution for broken START button after update (Windows 10)*: Hello friends, i just got to working again the START function (button), in windows 10, using this article! https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-reinstall-windows-10-without-losing-data/ there is a option to not lose all of your previously instaled apps and data. All you...
  4. Preventing MYSQL service running at start-up

Preventing MYSQL service running at start-up: I have installed MYSQL on windows 10 as manual service but it still start automatically at start-up, How do I prevent this? I never had this problem on windows 7...
  5. Start menu icons background edit

Start menu icons background edit: I'm trying to make the start menu look more or less color-consistent, but some apps in the list stand out and create contrast. Is there a way to edit the icon background to make it the same blue as the rest in the list? I know how to change the shortcut icon but couldn't find...
  6. How do I add more catagories to the start menu?

How do I add more catagories to the start menu?: It only has 2 productivity is the first I forgot the second. But I hate only having 2 catagorys in the start menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-more-catagories-to-the-start-menu/6292318f-6618-4329-bff0-5772f6bc1b13
  7. Keep Getting Display Driver Fail To Start Message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep Getting Display Driver Fail To Start Message: I just recently upgraded to Windows 10, from my old Windows 7. It use to be that I could get up and leave my computer on, and I would not have any problems with that. Now that I have upgraded, if I walk away from my computer, after awhile I get a total black screen, and if I...
  8. Stuck in Windows 10 update loop that started on 11/17/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Windows 10 update loop that started on 11/17/19: After several error messages saying "Windows could not be updated successfully, please restart your computer and update again" (or something like that), the computer has been stuck in the update loop for over 24 hours now. I have tried at least 12 different ways to enter...
  9. Unable to open Start Menu, Store, and other MS apps

Unable to open Start Menu, Store, and other MS apps: This has been going on for a while. After the 1903 update, I was unable to access the start menu, the store and several apps that were not pinned to my task bar or desktop. I tried multiple solutions and was finally able to get the start menu to work after rolling back the...
  10. A start up problem with my Minecraft Java Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A start up problem with my Minecraft Java Launcher: Sometimes when I click play on the launcher this comes up... Unable to extract native files. Error details: Minizip error while extracting: -116 Filename on disk: lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-windows.jar Path:...