Windows 10: Start up

Discus and support Start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Following the last upgrade my laptop now begins with a Scanning and Repairing C drive message which wasn't there previous to the upgrade. Defraggler... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AussieMN, Aug 26, 2018.

1. AussieMN Win User

Start up

Following the last upgrade my laptop now begins with a Scanning and Repairing C drive message which wasn't there previous to the upgrade. Defraggler says my C drive is in good health. How can i remove this message?

:)

AussieMN, Aug 26, 2018

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 26, 2018
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 26, 2018
  4. a111087 Win User

Start up

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Start up

1. Start up - Similar Threads - Start

2. Start menu, News and Interests and Action Center doesn't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu, News and Interests and Action Center doesn't open: So, when I was shutting down my pc and go do something else earlier, when it was shutting down, it was telling me something like file explorer cannot access memory or something, and when I turned on my pc just now, the taskbar was loading significantly slower than before and...
  3. The DFWSIDService service failed to start! BLUE SCREEN!

The DFWSIDService service failed to start! BLUE SCREEN!: So,the last 4 days when I'm trying to open some games I am getting a blue screen but it restarts so fast so I can't really read ithaving a look at Event Manager and I see this The DFWSIDService service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the...
  4. Microsoft Store won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't start: I had recently downloaded the Xbox app from its official site, but I couldn't open it for some time, I can't log into the Xbox app either. They only show a pop-up window momentarily before shutting down. Right now; Tried every solution I could find online, checked services,...
  5. W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts?: Is there a way to show them? It only shows my installed most used programs. :Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10s-most-used-start-menu-dont-show-my-manual/b6dbfc3f-4630-43de-b06a-d7a0cd39fd7f
  6. Can't start your camera. Error code: 0xA00F429F<WindowsShowFailed> 0x800706BF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't start your camera. Error code: 0xA00F429F<WindowsShowFailed> 0x800706BF: So far I have tried:1: Disabling, uninstalling, updating, rolling back drivers2: Manually installing drivers from my manufacturer3: Registry Edit 'EnableFrameServerMode'4: Uninstalling the camera app and reinstalling. Although the problem is not limited to the camera app. No...
  7. BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or...

BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or...: Daily use and playing smaller games has no problem at all. It has been months since last time I open up one of larger games, so I have no idea when the problem started. When BSOD happens, the progress is stuck at 0%, I had to force shutdown everytime. Crash dump setting was...
  8. Computer becomes very slow/laggy a little while after start up, restart fixes it

Computer becomes very slow/laggy a little while after start up, restart fixes it: This started a week or two ago; my computer becomes quite slow/laggy a bit after I start it up, but restarting fixes it. Normally I'd think that this is just too much stuff going on but whenever this happens cpu usage is always below 10%, and memory usage is anywhere from...
  9. Windows 10 can't start correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't start correctly: Windows shows up an error screen that windows couldn't start correctly. I tried resetting the computer but it told me that the pc does not have an administrator account. I tried accessing safe mode from start up settings but it returned me to the same error screen. The start...
  10. Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen: When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen window, all the windows go to the other Screen, the one that got resized, what can i do so it stopsOn this screen, there...