Windows 10: Start virtual assistant

Discus and support Start virtual assistant in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarrellThomas2, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Start virtual assistant

I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant

:)

DarrellThomas2, Oct 10, 2019

2. Virtual disk service wont start

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

I suggest you to start the Virtual Disk Service and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Virtual Disk service and
      Stop
      it.
    • Restart the computer and Start the Virtual Disk
      service and set it to Automatic.
    • Restart the computer and it check if it works.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 10, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    New? Virtual Support Assistant

Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be pretty nifty to me. Although, it does seem to need a little bit more work *chuckle :

Start virtual assistant [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Oct 10, 2019
  4. alphabare Win User

Start virtual assistant

Virtual disk service wont start

Worked the first time i tried it then after closing the application and trying to start again the disk service would not start anymore.

alphabare, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Start virtual assistant

1. Start virtual assistant - Similar Threads - Start virtual assistant

2. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?: I am newbie Virtual Assistant, I want to know where to find a job as a newbie Virtual Assistant where I can develop my skills. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-virtual-assistants-platforms/57ba4628-d506-4d18-982d-b98d89b96f45"
  3. Unable To Start Oracle Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable To Start Oracle Virtual Machine: When I was trying to load my virtual machine an error box opened My system info is this: Processor: Intel Celeron GPU: Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Version: 1903 and I'm also in the Windows Insider Preview Build. Heres what it said: Call to WHvSetupPartition failed:...
  4. Virtual Disk Service will not start

Virtual Disk Service will not start: This began with my not being able to access my thumb drives because File Explorer Quick Access would never complete. The first few times I could still open my thumbs drives on another computer, but now I can't, so I think whatever this problem is, it is messing up any...
  5. Unable to start Virtual Machine, Error message: "Validation" Failed to start.

Unable to start Virtual Machine, Error message: "Validation" Failed to start.: Hi, This errors started when a windows10 update was pushed to my windows7 laptop. I had two vms working great in windows7 now both generate the same error. yesterday i downloaded a win10 vm and it starts with the same error. i notice when any of the vms try to start they get...
  6. QUCK ASSIST not starting 'A referral was returned from the server'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    QUCK ASSIST not starting 'A referral was returned from the server': My Quick assist is visible in startup. I have run the CDM scf etc no mention of a problem on Quick Assist in the log Done the regedit the settings were already set to 0 Does anyone have any solutions / Ideas? Thanks...
  7. Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization: Hi I am trying to use Blue stacks but it is so slow hence I received ,when I tried to make it faster, a massage (enable Hardware assisted virtualization) has been appeared . I tried to download intel(R) processor identification utility I tried to open the massage appear...
  8. Windows won't start on SSD with virtualization enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't start on SSD with virtualization enabled: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063) on an HDD. A couple of weeks ago I added an NVME SSD in a second bay and installed Windows 10 Home to that drive/partition, so I have a dual boot. Yesterday, I upgraded the Product Key of the SSD...
  9. BSOD when enabling Virtualization Technology and starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when enabling Virtualization Technology and starting up: Basically, I've never had this BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I've had Virtualization Technology on for awhile, but then I OC'd my CPU and maybe 2-3 days later, I started seeing this BSOD when its loading the computer (before login screen). Reason I had Virtualization...
  10. New? Virtual Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    New? Virtual Support Assistant: Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be...