Windows 10: Start virtual assistant

Discus and support Start virtual assistant in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarrellThomas2, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Start virtual assistant

I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant

:)

DarrellThomas2, Oct 10, 2019

2. Virtual disk service wont start

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

I suggest you to start the Virtual Disk Service and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Virtual Disk service and
      Stop
      it.
    • Restart the computer and Start the Virtual Disk
      service and set it to Automatic.
    • Restart the computer and it check if it works.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 10, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    New? Virtual Support Assistant

Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be pretty nifty to me. Although, it does seem to need a little bit more work *chuckle :

Start virtual assistant [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Oct 10, 2019
  4. alphabare Win User

Start virtual assistant

Virtual disk service wont start

Worked the first time i tried it then after closing the application and trying to start again the disk service would not start anymore.

alphabare, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Start virtual assistant

1. Start virtual assistant - Similar Threads - Start virtual assistant

2. App start failure assistance needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App start failure assistance needed.: I've been having problems getting After Effects to launch. It keeps giving me the 'Application failed to start correctly 0xc0000142 I've probably put in a combined total of 10 hours between Adobe and Microsoft tech support to include personally exhausting web resources,...
  3. virtual assistant gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    virtual assistant gone?: A while ago, I used the “get help” app i THINK. I used it to solve a sound problem. I loved it because the assistant would run a bunch of tests with my drivers and it would fix the sound right away and I wouldn’t have to do anything. Having that same problem today and I went...
  4. my windows, start, HP assistant & focus assist will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    my windows, start, HP assistant & focus assist will not open: When I click on windows key, start , HP assistant, & focus assist button will not open Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-start-hp-assistant-focus-assist-will/f5b0678e-6c3c-4529-a912-2cdab765a3e3
  5. So much for the Virtual Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So much for the Virtual Assistant: I have an HP Pavilion 23 that upgraded to Windows 10; however, it is interlaced with HP everything. I am having issues updating and am aware of the resolve pages that MS provides. My question is this- would it be better to purchase a USB home direct from Microsoft and install...
  6. Hardware Assisted Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Assisted Virtualization: I use bluestacks but it's very slow and says I need to enable hardware-assisted virtualization. When I try to do that the UEFI firmware settings option doesn't appear. I have an AMD processor. Plz help....
  7. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?: I am newbie Virtual Assistant, I want to know where to find a job as a newbie Virtual Assistant where I can develop my skills. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-virtual-assistants-platforms/57ba4628-d506-4d18-982d-b98d89b96f45"
  8. Virtual Disk Service will not start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual Disk Service will not start: This began with my not being able to access my thumb drives because File Explorer Quick Access would never complete. The first few times I could still open my thumbs drives on another computer, but now I can't, so I think whatever this problem is, it is messing up any...
  9. Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization: Hi I am trying to use Blue stacks but it is so slow hence I received ,when I tried to make it faster, a massage (enable Hardware assisted virtualization) has been appeared . I tried to download intel(R) processor identification utility I tried to open the massage appear...
  10. New? Virtual Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    New? Virtual Support Assistant: Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be...