Windows 10: start voice recgonition

Discus and support start voice recgonition in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; start voice recognition i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-voice-recgonition/14483b28-626e-49d1-bc17-8c5008781890 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianHooker1, May 23, 2019.

1. start voice recgonition

start voice recognition

i

:)

BrianHooker1, May 23, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 23, 2019
  3. How to use voice command on Lumia 530

Hi,

Courtesy of
    T-Mobile.com

To set up Cortana to use for voice commands, follow these steps:

• Create or sign into your exisiting
      Microsoft account
    • On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Cortana.
    • Follow the instructions shown on your phone.

Note: To turn off Cortana, open Cortana > Menu > Settings > Turn off.

To open apps using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "open" followed by the name of the application.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.

To use voice dialing to call a contact, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "call" followed by the name of the contact.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.
    To write and send a text message (SMS) using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "text message."
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana create and send message.

Smittychat., May 23, 2019
  4. start voice recgonition

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, May 23, 2019
Thema:

start voice recgonition

1. start voice recgonition - Similar Threads - start voice recgonition

2. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  3. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  4. Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat: As the title says, whenever I start a voice chat, or try to, the whole app crashes. I've watched some vids on youtube and google hasn't helped either. Terminated the app, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works....
  5. voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    voice: Why cant i hear my messages played in goggle voice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice/2e11e93f-5b7e-4cbd-bde7-ca709389b047
  6. Voice ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice ...: Hello, Thank you for reaching out. I am Harun an Independent Advisor and Microsoft User. I will gladly help you out. There are abundant options for this, Online Web Sites, 3rd Party Apps and of course windows build in Speech Recognition. It is for you to chose which will be...
  7. Start voice dictation with boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start voice dictation with boot: Is it possible to have the voice dictation bar automatically launched with every boot? If so, how was this accomplished please?Pic submitted by /u/robdam1001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/em3rfd/start_voice_dictation_with_boot/
  8. Start Menu Unpin items like Voice recorder

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Unpin items like Voice recorder: Is it possible to unpin items like Voice recorder, which I would like to keep but move the shortcut into my audio editing folder. I have some other programs like alienware update, why cant those be unpinned and are they located anywhere that I could move them to another...
  9. The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone: So, I own a Lenovo Legion Y730 Gaming Laptop. Today I was just playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. My Discord Was Working All Fine. Then I decided to free some space. Then I used my ordinary Cleaner for Windows 10. Everything went well until i started playing Minecraft....
  10. Voice recorder will not start up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice recorder will not start up?: Hello, My voice recorder worked a few weeks ago and now it just appears when I click the icon and then disappears? Can you assist with action to get it to open and stay open? Thank you!...