Windows 10: Start weather app. Foreca problems

Discus and support Start weather app. Foreca problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my Start page it uses Foreca and I have changed it to my location several times and saved it. but everytime Start opens it has the old weather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrenA_la, Jul 14, 2018.

1. BrenA_la Win User

Start weather app. Foreca problems

On my Start page it uses Foreca and I have changed it to my location several times and saved it. but everytime Start opens it has the old weather location! Why will it not keep my location for my weather??

:)

BrenA_la, Jul 14, 2018
  2. usan14 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Start weather app. Foreca problems :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jul 14, 2018
  3. usan14 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

Hello any one could help me please, I was using Foreca Weather widget, it did works perfectly but suddenly today I can not see Foreca as widget it shows as shortcut for Foreca Weather. I don`t know what is wrong I have done uninstall and reinstall but it
    does work, really frustrating as Foreca Weather widget was really helpful.

usan14, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Mick_H1 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

What that is actually telling you is that the widget is already on one of the destops, that's why it's not in the widget list.

Do you have any other large widgets on any of the desktops, like email, Facebook or location?

If so try moving those around to see if Foreca Weather has gone behind one of those.

If it's not there then something has gone tango uniform and you may need to kill the Foreca Weather Widget process (I think it can be done via X-Term, but I'm not sure whet the command is) and then see if you can reinstate it on the desktop.

Mick_H1, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Start weather app. Foreca problems - Similar Threads - Start weather app

2. Weather app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather app is not working: Hello, the MSN Weather app is not working. I have tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling the app.Best,Manuel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-is-not-working/4d519abd-a918-46ce-8ebf-a62ec1885b7e
  3. Weather App Not Working

Weather App Not Working: Tried resetting Weather app but didn't work. After uninstalling the app, I found that the Windows Weather App IS NOT available from the Microsoft APP Store. For the time being, I have downloaded and install MSN Weather.However, I really would like to download and install the...
  4. weather not on start menu

weather not on start menu: hello i wants use the weather app on the start menu i have set the weather app as detailed app but thee is nothing happends what i shuld do vrong my windows vesion numbe is 19042.685 can someone help me 173175
  5. weather not on start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    weather not on start menu: hello i wants use the weather app on the start menu i have set the weather app as detailed app but thee is nothing happends what i shuld do vrong my windows vesion numbe is 19042.685 can someone help me 173175
  6. Weather App

Weather App: Windows 10 is already the most catastrophic OS of all time - and now this: The "Weather App" is no longer what it used to be. A new Microsoft feature, so to speak. I had a list with about 20 favorite places. This list was ordered from north to south An alphabetical...
  7. Weather App color

Weather App color: The windows 10 weather app color is now brown. This is much harder to read. Is it possible to change it back to the original color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-color/a115e95f-4aeb-45c3-8fb0-a3b0639f1de7
  8. Weather App

Weather App: Hey there, I firstly used the search to look if anyone else had the same issue with the Wheater App. It doesn't work at all , if I click on the tile it doesn't launch the app. If I use the search and launch from there, same result, it doesn't start. The store works fine; I...
  9. the weather app is not displaying the weather, etc when you click start

the weather app is not displaying the weather, etc when you click start: For some reason the weather app is not displaying the weather, etc when you click start. How can this be fixed? this is in the latest build 10162 7857
  10. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...