Windows 10: Start Window

Discus and support Start Window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From time to time, the pictures in various boxes in the start window disappear. Sometimes they return when I open the application; sometimes they do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marygme45, Sep 8, 2018.

1. marygme45 Win User

Start Window

From time to time, the pictures in various boxes in the start window disappear. Sometimes they return when I open the application; sometimes they do not and just reappear out of the blue. What is causing this and how can I fix it? Thank you

:)

marygme45, Sep 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Start Window

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Start Window

1. Start Window - Similar Threads - Start Window

2. 0xc000007b error on windows 10 when starting games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000007b error on windows 10 when starting games.: Some games fail to start and show me an error that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." I've tried the aio-runetimes fix. Also tried moving a DLL that was missing before to: System, System32 and SysWOW64 and I still get the error. I've...
  3. The Windows 10 App start screen only covers a portion of my monitor screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Windows 10 App start screen only covers a portion of my monitor screen?: When I click on the taskbar icon to get to the Windows 10 start screen it only covers about 7/8 of the Windows "traditional" screen. Anyone have an idea how to stretch it??...
  4. Windows 10 eror mesage evry time I start windows up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 eror mesage evry time I start windows up?: Windows 10 eror mesage evry time I start windows up?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-eror-mesage-evry-time-i-start-windows/709df9ae-5a92-44b1-a817-57b3610c048e
  5. CANT FRESH START MY WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANT FRESH START MY WINDOWS 10: CANT FRESH START MY WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-fresh-start-my-windows-10/624e4f93-e0f3-4951-8ae2-2b620cdc9720
  6. Windows 10 - start button not working, Edge will not open and I cannot edit personal...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - start button not working, Edge will not open and I cannot edit personal...: I have tried everything that I have found online and still have the problem. I did a reset not a complete reformat as backing up my computer to the cloud is taking forever. Suggestions?...
  7. WINDOWS START MENU SEARCH NOT WORKING

in Cortana
    WINDOWS START MENU SEARCH NOT WORKING: Hello everybody, Recently I observed that my Startmenu search for windows 10 pro was not working,I tried restarting Cortana by killing it from processes and search operations were resumed but whenever i shutdown my device and turn it back on the problem arises again and...
  8. Windows 10 Pro deactivated - started with misidentified hardware change? Completely stuck...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro deactivated - started with misidentified hardware change? Completely stuck...: Windows has deactivated my Windows software, mistakenly I believe - it looks like Microsoft/Windows Updater thinks I made a hardware change recently. Here's why I think that: when I request an update in Settings, Updater says its updating my computer with an AMD64 reference....
  9. Start menu to get faster and better in Windows 10 May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Start menu to get faster and better in Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) is around the corners and the debut of the next update will also bring some new refinements to the Start menu. The improvements are not as substantial as the ones in the initial updates of Windows 10, though the refinements should...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade always fails, always rolls back, laptop eventually starts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade always fails, always rolls back, laptop eventually starts: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite P50-C-12Z laptop - currently, every time I start it up it goes through a 30 minute update process, then fails the update, then undoes the update, then restarts a few times and then I can log on normally. I've run the Windows Update...