Windows 10: Start Window

Discus and support Start Window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From time to time, the pictures in various boxes in the start window disappear. Sometimes they return when I open the application; sometimes they do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marygme45, Sep 8, 2018.

1. marygme45 Win User

Start Window

From time to time, the pictures in various boxes in the start window disappear. Sometimes they return when I open the application; sometimes they do not and just reappear out of the blue. What is causing this and how can I fix it? Thank you

:)

marygme45, Sep 8, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Start Window

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Start Window

1. Start Window - Similar Threads - Start Window

2. Windows takes an inordinate amount of time to start up/restart/resume

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows takes an inordinate amount of time to start up/restart/resume: HP desktop i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41GHz 16GB RAM Win 10 Home While this computer has a good amount of RAM, it goes from restart to "severely congested/slow to resumefrom sleep" fairly quickly (a couple of days). Now I admit that my practice of keeping several workspaces...
  3. I managed to finally start windows defender up, but i cant enable antivirus protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I managed to finally start windows defender up, but i cant enable antivirus protection: Split from this thread. I managed to finally start windows defender up, but i cant enable antivirus protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-managed-to-finally-start-windows-defender-up-but/a86f54fe-c94d-4a49-a0e5-cf52aa1be710
  4. PC has problem starting after latest Windows update. Reboot causes screen to flash on & off...

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC has problem starting after latest Windows update. Reboot causes screen to flash on & off...: Latest WINDOWS update has caused serious problems to start or reboot PC. When Wallpaper appears (which has changed with update) it will not allow to click to enter password. The screen will flash on & off for many minutes before password may be entered to start PC. Numerous...
  5. WINDOWS 10 Add new FILE GROUP NAME to START TILES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 Add new FILE GROUP NAME to START TILES: In Windows 10 - Easy way to add another Group name to START TILES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-add-new-file-group-name-to-start-tiles/841104ae-8017-496a-ae84-9c781b6aba6c
  6. Windows Defender Antivirus wont start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus wont start: Hello, I have a 4 day old new HP computer and I want to run Windows Defender. I had a free trial version of McAfee. I uninstalled McAfee using their uninstaller. Windows Defender antivirus wont start. I get a message: "unexpected error. sorry, we ran into a problem please try...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Fresh Reinstall, Windows "Use Start Fullscreen" won't work.

Windows 10 Pro Fresh Reinstall, Windows "Use Start Fullscreen" won't work.: I've just freshly installed windows 10 pro on my laptop, I've use the Reset PC function.. After the installation, I've tried doing the right click refresh but the box took so long to show its stuck on windows cursor spinning, then i tried to edit my start menu, i try to click...
  8. Start Menu Tearing | UI | Windows 10

Start Menu Tearing | UI | Windows 10: Has anybody experienced this issue? The bottom part of Start Menu displays an empty black panel. I am on Windows 10 1809 Build 17763.165. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-tearing-ui-windows-10/f797f011-2603-4071-8924-910c0007870e
  9. Windows 1809 START menu forgets new folder and changes in app list

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 1809 START menu forgets new folder and changes in app list: I wanted to condense all office apps into one folder in the start menu instead of having them scattered throughout start in alphabetical order. I changed the name of the default 'Microsoft Office Tools' folder to ...Office 2019 and made a new folder inside this one named...
  10. Windows 10 update: Windows freezes at start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update: Windows freezes at start-up: After installing Windows update, windows freezes at start-up showing blue Windows logo. This happened several times. Freeze can only be resolved by a cold restart....