Windows 10: Start Window

Discus and support Start Window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From time to time, the pictures in various boxes in the start window disappear. Sometimes they return when I open the application; sometimes they do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marygme45, Sep 8, 2018.

1. marygme45 Win User

Start Window

From time to time, the pictures in various boxes in the start window disappear. Sometimes they return when I open the application; sometimes they do not and just reappear out of the blue. What is causing this and how can I fix it? Thank you

:)

marygme45, Sep 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Start Window

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Start Window

1. Start Window - Similar Threads - Start Window

2. Windows 10 Insiders 19H1 Bug Bash starts on January 23

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insiders 19H1 Bug Bash starts on January 23: Calling all Windows Insiders to gear up and start doing some awesome creepy crawly hunting! [ATTACH] The 19H1 Bug Bash runs from Wednesday, January 23 through Sunday, February 3, 2019, 11:59 PM PST. Help us in shaping the next evolution of Windows 10 — explore new and...
  3. Windows 10 start menu, desktop files not opening, rpc error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start menu, desktop files not opening, rpc error: So a couple of days ago I started my computer and was unable to access my start menu, any file folder on my desktop won't open. I can't even open file manager from the task bar. I also keep getting a rpc error. Everything I found online to fix some of the problems I can't...
  4. Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart when right click on start menu...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart when right click on start menu...: Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart. When i do right click on start menu button> shutdown or signout > restart, windows was restart screen then it shutdown my pc. So i'm asking for this problem. I hope microsoft seen my topic and fix this in a next...
  5. Windows 10 very slow down to boot and start up loading

Windows 10 very slow down to boot and start up loading: My windows 10 device is very slow to boot and even the login page appears after few minutes of the power on. This was not the case earlier, not sure this happened due to the latest update. The startup app also taking lot of time to appear first time. Please help me solve the...
  6. Yesterday Windows 10 1809 Started messing with the Start Menu, Now pretty much deadish

Yesterday Windows 10 1809 Started messing with the Start Menu, Now pretty much deadish: Suddenly, Yesterday, my Surface Pro (2017) lost all non-Microsoft tiles from the start menu. Any changes to the Start Menu seemed to work, but sis not survive a reboot. Eventually I reset the Surface (retaining files) The resulting installation will not run the Start Menu,...
  7. Windows 10 start menu and default apps

Windows 10 start menu and default apps: Everytime when i change order or unpin some of default preseted apps on start menu and restart my PC, windows restore start menu order and if i delete those apps he even install them again! How to stop this ? I can't pin any app or to re-oragnize start menu[ATTACH]...
  8. Pinning to the Start-upMenu in Window 10

Pinning to the Start-upMenu in Window 10: I have office 365 and accidently unpinned Word 2016 from the start-up menu and would like to re-pin, how do this? It's pinned to the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-to-the-start-upmenu-in-window-10/50188898-b91c-4f29-871a-2bbd8e074eeb
  9. New Window update caused missing files, errors and broken start menu & cortana

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Window update caused missing files, errors and broken start menu & cortana: I've recently updated and restarted my PC and upon logging in, I was met with a black screen with a view-able cursor upon moving and a missing taskbar. Though searching online has proven this seems to be a common problem, though the fixes haven't worked. I've tried multiple...
  10. I have updated RAM in my Windows 10 LAPTOP and It started getting crash.

I have updated RAM in my Windows 10 LAPTOP and It started getting crash.: Hi, I am using HP Laptop 15q-bu0xx, HP, 8328 laptop. It came with 4 GB RAM. and Supportable up to 16 GB. I have added 8 GB RAM stick in second RAM slot. It detect properly, Total RAM is showing 12 GB in LAPTOP. But after adding new 8 GB RAM my system started getting...