Windows 10: Start

Discus and support Start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Start button stopped working the moment I updated my Windows 10. I would have not minded it, but my apps won't open as well. I use the search button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ellysseeee, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Start

My Start button stopped working the moment I updated my Windows 10. I would have not minded it, but my apps won't open as well. I use the search button and click on Word but it wouldn't open.

I don't go to any website aside from those known to be safe, and I've barely used my memory. It can't be because of my usage.

:)

Ellysseeee, Mar 14, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 14, 2019
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 14, 2019
  4. a111087 Win User

Start

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Start

1. Start - Similar Threads - Start

2. Windows Sandbox not found in start menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Sandbox not found in start menu: Today I have manually updated Windows 10 to 1903 with the Update Tool. I activated Windows Sandbox in Windows Features and restarted my notebook. I have Hyper-v already enabled because I use Ubuntu virtualized. I have Windows 10 Pro. When I search Windows Sandbox in the...
  3. Windows Sandbox not found in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Sandbox not found in start menu: Today I have manually updated Windows 10 to 1903 with the Update Tool. I activated Windows Sandbox in Windows Features and restarted my notebook. I have Hyper-v already enabled because I use Ubuntu virtualized. I have Windows 10 Pro. When I search Windows Sandbox in the...
  4. How to open multiple apps at once from Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open multiple apps at once from Start Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you use the Windows 10 Start Menu to keep frequently used apps in one place, here is a neat trick for you. You can choose to launch or open multiple apps from the Start Menu in Windows 10. We [...] This post How to open multiple apps at once from Start...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu Search not searching the entire PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Menu Search not searching the entire PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time Windows search results don’t include what you wanted to search. However, if you were searching for something which was on your desktop and Libraries, they would appear on the search results right away. The problem is not [...] This post Windows...
  6. Windows 10 Start/Boot up error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start/Boot up error: I recently ran into an issue whilst turning on my pc, I would get a blue screen then it would restart and attempt an automatic repair, however, this wouldn't/hasn't worked and i would receive the error code "BadSystemConfigInfo" and I have tried different methods found online...
  7. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...
  8. Microsoft starts Windows 10 May 2019 Update rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft starts Windows 10 May 2019 Update rollout: Microsoft revealed yesterday evening that it has started the rollout of the new feature update for its Windows 10 operating system called the May 2019 Update or Windows 10 version 1903. Microsoft delayed the release of the new feature update for the operating system to take...
  9. How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with...

How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with...: When I start up Windows 10 on my desktop, it started showing OneNote gratuitously! There are three little windows under the caption "Send To OneNote. I've tried disabling the app, to no avail....
  10. Post May 20, 2019 Update, "Start" from taskbar won't open

Post May 20, 2019 Update, "Start" from taskbar won't open: Running Win 10 Version 1809, after last update initial symptoms for a day was the start menu being resized. It would not display any tiles until I resized the window. Now it will not open at all. The peculiar thing is, I have three profiles on this machine for specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone 10 failed to start

2. start button behaviour windows 10