Windows 10: Start

Discus and support Start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Now when I turn on my computer (Windows 10) I get the same photo every time. They no longer change, and I'm no longer asked if I like the picture. Did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomSherlock, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Start

Now when I turn on my computer (Windows 10) I get the same photo every time. They no longer change, and I'm no longer asked if I like the picture. Did I change a setting? I liked the variety.

:)

TomSherlock, Aug 17, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 17, 2019
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 17, 2019
  4. a111087 Win User

Start

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Start

1. Start - Similar Threads - Start

2. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  3. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  4. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  6. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  7. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  8. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  9. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...