Windows 10: StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

Discus and support StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zach Dilton, Feb 27, 2024.

1. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar looked like this. It was clearly the StartAllBack taskbar configuration and the Windows 11 taskbar overlapping one another. I tried many things such as uninstalling StartAllBack and even downloading a more up-to-date version of the setup executable, yet it didn't work. Messing with the configurations in Windows 11 taskbar set

:)

Zach Dilton, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Tin L Win User

Taskbar glitching

Hi Dyan,

I'm Christine, a Windows user like you. Sorry to hear that your taskbar is glitching. No worries, I'll do my best to help you.

May I know if is there any changes made on your device before you got this issue?

Please check and follow the steps below:

1. Please refresh the explorer.exe to remove it. You may follow the steps below:

On Windows 11:

Right click on start menu and choose Task Manager

Click Details Tab and end the task of explorer.exe

Then click Run New Task and type explorer.exe and hit enter

After this, please check if the issue still persists.

2. Please check the Windows update and check if there's a pending update that needs to be installed.

Please let me know the result. I'll be happy to assist you all the way until it's resolved.

Thank you,

Christine L

Independent Advisor

Tin L, Feb 27, 2024
  3. WINDOWS 11 - Doesn't show my calendar on TaskBar

Dear Community Member,

I understand that you've been facing an issue with the calendar not displaying when you click on the time in the taskbar on Windows 11. This can indeed be frustrating, especially if you rely on the calendar for your work. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve this issue:

1. Restart the Windows Explorer process:
      • Right-click on the taskbar and select "Task Manager" from the context menu.
      • In the "Processes" tab, locate "Windows Explorer" and right-click on it.
      • Choose "Restart" from the menu.
      • Wait for the taskbar and desktop to refresh, then check if the calendar now appears when you click on the time.
    2. Check the taskbar settings:
      • Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings."
      • In the settings window, scroll down to the "Notification area" section and click on "Turn system icons on or off."
      • Ensure that the "Calendar" option is set to "On."
      • If it was already enabled, toggle it off and on again, then check if the calendar appears.
    3. Update Windows 11:
      • Make sure you have the latest updates installed for Windows 11.
      • Go to "Settings" by pressing Win + I on your keyboard.
      • Click on "Windows Update" and select "Check for updates."
      • If updates are available, download and install them.
      • After the update process is complete, restart your computer and see if the calendar is now visible.
    4. Create a new user account:
      • Sometimes, issues can be specific to a user account. Creating a new account can help determine if the problem is account-related.
      • Go to "Settings" and click on "Accounts."
      • Select "Family & other users" from the left sidebar.
      • Under "Other users," click on "Add account."
      • Follow the prompts to create a new user account.
    I hope one of these suggestions helps you resolve the calendar display issue on your Windows 11 system. Let us know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with.

mariyanzish, Feb 27, 2024
  4. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

1. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar - Similar Threads - StartAllBack issue concerning

2. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  3. StartAllback error in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartAllback error in windows 11: Hi, Recently updated to wins 11 & everytime system starts im getting this error "Hold Escape key to prevent StartAllBack from loading" Here is the picture of the error on system startup.. Everytime i need to press esc key for 30 seconds to allow windows to start normally.. I...
  4. StartAllback error in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    StartAllback error in windows 11: Hi, Recently updated to wins 11 & everytime system starts im getting this error "Hold Escape key to prevent StartAllBack from loading" Here is the picture of the error on system startup.. Everytime i need to press esc key for 30 seconds to allow windows to start normally.. I...
  5. Windows 11 taskbar glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar glitch: Whenever I am in fullscreen mode, lets say youtube, every like couple of minutes the taskbar pops up for a brief second and then it disappears. I constantly have this problem, even when I am playing games it sometimes alt tabs me out of the game. When the taskbar pops up, I...
  6. Windows 11 taskbar glitch

Windows 11 taskbar glitch: Whenever I am in fullscreen mode, lets say youtube, every like couple of minutes the taskbar pops up for a brief second and then it disappears. I constantly have this problem, even when I am playing games it sometimes alt tabs me out of the game. When the taskbar pops up, I...
  7. Windows 11 glitches/issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 glitches/issues: I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used before. I open Microsoft Edge for the first time, a brand new copy... for all 5 times i have completely reinstalled windows...
  8. Windows 11 glitches/issues

Windows 11 glitches/issues: I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used before. I open Microsoft Edge for the first time, a brand new copy... for all 5 times i have completely reinstalled windows...
  9. concern about windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    concern about windows 11 update: Can I know if my PC will be ready for Intel Core i3 5th generation windows 11 update in the future? because right now it is showing that this processor is not currently supported for Windows 11 update. so can I know if my pc will be ready for windows 11 update in the future...
  10. Issues with taskbar bug/glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with taskbar bug/glitch: Hello, Within the past month, month and a half, a friend helped me build my first PC. Everything I bought was either brand new or maybe a year or so old in terms of when it was released, but regardless, all of the components are fairly new. After we built it, he installed...